Meet

Love Is a Puzzle

Chapter 1: Meet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Written in no one's POV)

 

"Hello, can I take you order?" A grinning Yoonji said as she approached two attractive young men. "Oh yeah..." One boy said his order and stared at his friend, waiting for him to order. "Uh... Sir?" Yoonji waved her hand in front of his face, trying to get him to come back to Earth. "Oh! S-Sorry..." He blushed in embarrassment and proceeded to give his order to Yoonji. She grinned at him, he was kind of adorable. "Coming right up then." Yoonji grinned.

 

"Unnies, the guy that just ordered was really cute." She grinned, handing the order to one of the girls so she could start making the drinks.

~

"What was that about? Experiencing love at first sight?" Chen teased the slightly older man in front of him. "N-No!" Baekhyun blushed, sinking down into his seat. "Cute Bacon." Chen stuck his tongue out. "Sh-Shut up!" Baekhyun hid his face from his friend.

~

"So you're telling me you're already going to give this kid your number?" Jia raised an eyebrow at Yoonji. "Yes." Yoonji grinned, writing her number down on a napkin. "Wow, talk about 'Hey I just met you, and this is crazy'." Minhee laughed. "But here's my number, so call me maybe." Yoonji hummed the last part of the song to herself, giggling softly. "Oh, so when you guys get married I want to be the Maid in Honor so I can tell everyone the first time you met him and how you guys got together." Jia teased. "I want to be the Maid in Honor!!" Minhee pouted. Yoonji sighed, "Unnies... Just shut up and make the drinks." She said and went to wait on more tables.

~

"Sorry for the long wait, hope you enjoy." Yoonji smiled, handing the two boys their drinks. "It's fine, he didn't mind waiting." Chen smirked in Baekhyun's direction. Yoonji tilted her head in confusion but shrugged it off anyway. "Oh, and here are your napkins." Yoonji handed a few napkins to Chen, then a few, with one specifically at the top, to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun noticed the number written on the napkin. He looked up at Yoonji in confusion, she grinned innocently at him. "So is there anything else you guys will be needing?" She asked. "Yeah, you have someone who wouldn't mind giving their number to me?" Chen asked with a laugh. Yoonji laughed along, "Possibly." She winked, glancing in the direction of her fellow co-workers.

 

"Oh and by the way," Yoonji turned to Baekhyun, "my name is Yoonji." She grinned, extending her hand out to his. "B-Byun Baekhyun..." He took her hand in his. There was something about the way they touched that made them smile, something just felt right when they held hands. Yoonji, being a girl all knowing of romance, knew that Baekhyun must be the guy for her, but clueless Baekhyun didn't know what that feeling meant, all he knew was that he didn't want it to go away.

 

"You should stop by more often." Yoonji smiled, taking her hand away. "You too, just at different times, me and my friends all work here and take up the different shifts, I'm sure you'll take interest in at least one of them." Yoonji winked at Chen. "Oh really?" Chen laughed, "I'll consider it then. And my name is Kim Jongdae, but call me Chen." He grinned at Yoonji. "Alright, well I hope you enjoy your drinks, made by my friend Jia." Yoonji grinned, "Hope to see you guys around." Yoonji said and left the two to their drinks.

~

Baekhyun was speechless as he stared at the number on his napkin. "Better get that number in your phone." Chen teased. "Oh! Y-yeah..." Baekhyun blushed as he pulled out his phone to add the phone in.

 

Yoonji saw this and smiled like an idiot, noticing he was definitely putting her number in his contact list. "Hey..." Minhee shook her while she waited for another order to be given to her. "Take these orders to where they go." Minhee said when Yoonji glanced at her. "Aishh... Okay Unnie..." Yoonji pouted and took the drinks, handing them out to where they belonged.

 

The two boys were in the middle of their drinks when Chen got a call. "Bacon, guess who needs help with our summer homework?" He laughed when he hung up the phone. "Aish... Jongin..." Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. "Yeah, last minute as usual. Call your girlfriend to give us the check." Chen smirked, noticing Yoonji walking in their direction to hand out drinks to the table behind theirs. Baekhyun blushed in embarassment when Yoonji walked by.

 

"Y-Yoonji-ssi!" He called out. Yoonji glanced at him and hurried with that table. She then went over to the two boys, "Drop the formalities. Just Yoonji please." She grinned at him. Baekhyun nodded, his face still red, "So what's up?" She asked. "Can we have our check please? We gotta leave early." Chen said. "Yeah, I'll be right back." Yoonji said and walked over to the cashier. Yoonji talked to her for a bit, and finally the cashier, Eunmi, gave the check to her and she headed back to the boys.

 

"Alright, here you are, you can just go pay it off to Eunmi over there when you leave." Yoonji gestured at the cashier. "Thank you for coming here, come back again." Yoonji grinned and left the boys.

 

"Oh, we'll come back again, or at least, you will." Chen smirked at Baekhyun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Commentary~

Saranghaebap - written in purple puppylovers98 - written in blue both of us - written in red

 

First chapter posted!! ^.^ Sorry for the long wait~ Hope you guys enjoy ^^