Starship Entertainment Reveals The First Member Of 'GIRLS SCHOOL'!

Girls School *New Girl Group* [Apply Open]

  

 

Finally , Starship entertaiment reveal the first member of 'GIRLS SCHOOL' . Which is it's a Leader . The leader will take care of the other and have to
responsibility to the other member . Yeah , the girl is pretty and maybe can melt all male heart with her pretty face + cute . And by the way i know many people are curious with her name . Ok , Her name is Park Hyun Hyo . Ok , i'll just post the real profile of her :) .


 

  • Hangul Name : 박 현 호

  • Name : Park Hyun Hyo

  • Nickname :  Hyun Ho

  • Age : 18 y/o

  • Birthdate : November 25th , 1994

  • Background of her life :     Her family was very overprotective . They didn't let her go out alone -- not even to the park near the house . She was homeschooled . Sometimes , she goes out of her house secretly , when her parents are at work . Her brother was the only one who knows that she does this . Her parents didn't get overprotective over her brother . Her brother said it was because of her older sister who got hit by a car and died when she was 6 . At that time , Hyun Hyo was only 3 months old .

                                  One day , when she was walking around the park , singing alone , someone approached her and asked her to audition for Starship Entertainment . He gave her the address , and left . Hyun Hyo was confused . She has always wanted to be a singer , to be honest , but she knows her parents wouldn't agree . Later that night , she told her parents that she wanted to audition for Starship Entertainment . And of course , her parents said no . But then she begged and told them that she really wanted this . She did look like she really wanted to audition . So her parents let her audition . She got accepted , and became a trainee for 5 years .
 

  • Her personality :       Hyun Hyo is a hardworker . She is friendly and nice , but when she's tired , she could be very annoying .  She yells at everyone and gets mad really easily when she's tired . But eversince she became a trainee , she tried to be more patient . She stopped yelling at people . She still gets mad easily , though . So when she's tired , you don't wanna mess with her . She's a heavy sleeper . She doesn't wake up easily , unless she slept really early . She loves her members very much , and she's really caring . She's the most-hated in the group , but she doesn't care .  

  • Likes : Singing , Rapping , Dancing , Eating , The colour purple , Pororo~

  • Dislikes​ :  Stuff that too girly  , waiting (without doing anything else) , people who interrupts her sleep , her haters , the colour pink.
     

  • ​Position : Leader , Sub rapper and vocalist.
     

  • Talent(s) :  Singing , rapping
     

  • ​Habit(s) : Biting her lip when she's nervous
     

  • ​Sibling(s) : Park Hyun Mi
     

  • Friend(s) : Boyfriend , Sistar , Ailee , B.A.P , A-Pink , Secret , INFINITE , Teen Top
     

  • ​Bestfriend(s) :  Sistar (Hyorin , Soyou) , B.A.P (Jongup) , A-Pink (Chorong) , Secret (Hyosung) , INFINITE (Dongwoo , Sungjong) , Teen Top                     (Changjo , Niel)
     

  • Favourite idol : Shinhwa Hyesung / Shin Hye Sung
     

Apperance : 1)   

                                                                                           2) >>> 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3) >>>>   (fadiahayaa's character)

 

 

 

 And for you guys information this cute leader / Hyun Ho is dating with Zelo from BAP . Woah ! Really interested . And i saw at Zelo's twitter write
 
 -My Girlfriend from Starship entertaiment will do her debut !! ahh!! i can't wait it !-
 
So , congrats to them . And please wait for the other member will reveal soon ! 
Please waiting it :)