The plan

Ever since

Taeyeon's POV

Today's the day my plans going to work(I hope so). I called wooyoung to ask him if he had done what he had to do. And he said yes. He also said "whenever I call Nichkhun it's like his been crying the whole time since they broke up". " that's why I made the plan have you been listening the whole time of what" i asked him. I spen ded the whole time and I didn't realise the time it was 1:59 I am gonna be super super late. Luckily for me it only took a minute to drive to the park from my house. While I was looking for Tiffany I saw wooyoung walking around the park. I yelled and yelled at him until he finally answered. I asked him if he knows where Nichkhun was and he asked me the same about Tiffany. But the both of us didn't know where either one of them where. We searched and searched and finally we found them.

 

No ones POV

They found tiffany sitting on the bench where her and Nichkhun would sit when the where on dates and stuff. They also found Nichkhun sitting on a bench near tiffany's. Hardly the both of them didn't look at each other.  The both of them didn't een know they were close by.

 

Tiffany's POV

When I was sitting I got surprised when someone sat next to me. It was taeyeon. "what do you need to tell me little sis" she asked me. " can you help me move on" I  answered her question. There was a Silence from taeyeon. " wait 1 sec I have to go somewhere" she said then quickly went somewhere. I saw her ran to wooyoung and they were talking about something. What are those two on about I thought to myself.

 

Nichkhun's POV

I was sitting on a bench waiting for wooyoung. A few minutes later he arrived. " wha do you want to talk to me about" I asked him. "well it's about you and Tiffany's break up" he answered me. I told him that I wanted to move on But I couldn't and tht was time I started tearing up. While I was talking to him I heard taeyeon calling woyoung then wooyoung ran to his girlfriend. What are those two on about I thought to myself.

 

"what is it taeyeon" wooyoung asked to taeyeon. " it's Tiffany she said she wants to move on and she doesn't want to love Nichkhun anymore" taeyeon answered. "Nichkhun  said the same thing to me but he didn't tell me that he doesn't want to love Tiffany anymore" wooyoung said. " but how can our plan work if only one of them love each other" she sighed. "how long would they take talk about  something" Nichkhun and Tiffany thought to themselves. Nichkhun and Tiffany where looking around the place until there eyes met each other. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" both of them shouted with tears building up in their eyes. Suddenly taeyeon and wooyoung heard the both shouting at each other. "What do we do no" the wootae couple asked each other.  The couple went to the two shouting at each other asking them what happened pretending they didn't do anything. " Are you two trying to bring us back together" Tiffany and Nichkhun said at the same time.  "well...um ....yes" the wootae couple answered.  "Do you think its going to work...it wouldn't " Tiffany shouted and ran away as far as she can. The wootae couple chased her but they were to late Tiffany ran across the road and got hit by the car.Nichkhun heard the car and ran as fast as he can. When he got there he saw tiffany lying on the road with her head bleeding. Nichkhun went near her and cried. He picked her up and carried her all the way to his car and drove her to the hospital.