JUST SAY IT

Ever since

At the park
 

Tiffany and Nichkhun was sitting on the park bench starring at the moon light.

It was an awkward silentness, until Nichkhun cut off the silent.

"Tiffany can I tell you something ....." Nichkhun said asking his girl who was hugging him.

"What is it?" she said anwsering his question.

"i.....i....um....it's..." he struggled.

"ummm....it's.....it's...."

"JUST SAY IT" she shouted that everyone in the park heard it.

"ok, ok, it's about us" he said sadly.

"What's wrong with us, we haven't had any problems with our relationship for the past few months".

l"it's not about our problems, it's about my feelings" he replied

"what happened to your feelings, ...............are those feelings about me" Tiffany said with tears building up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry but, it is my feelings for you there gone, I tried to bring them back but they just wouldn't" Nichkhun said with eyes like Tiffany that started building up tears.

After their  conversation Tiffany ran out of the park with Nichkhun yelling after her.

"Tiffany, Fany-ah come back, please,  please" he yelled

 

Nichkhun's POV

 

"I shouldn't have done that" i thought to myself feeling guilty with tears running down my face.

"I dont  deserve her if the only thing I do to her is break heart........

"I tried calling her and messaging her but she still wouldn't answer

Tiffany's POV

 

"Nichkhun what did I do  to make you feel that way" I thought to myself

i cried and cried all night Until I fell asleep with sadness filling my head and also my heart.

When i was asleep I heard my phone ringing I looked at it was Nichkhun the only thing I can do is not answer it.

I didn't answer any of his phone calls and messages all night because he might say something else that would also hurt me.

But there was something inside of me making me want to answer his calls.