Chapter 3

Till The Flowers Bloom

There isn't much on the first day, just introduction & making a bond with the class as putting us into groups
& working as a team. Few hours later, it was then recess. I was all alone by myself, eating my bento I've prepared.

Dae Hyun came & invited me to eat with him ;

" C'mon Minami ! It'll be more nicer if we eat together !! "

" It's alright. I'm fine eating alone." - I smiled.

" Minami ... !! I'll be lonely !! " - he threw his tantrum, wanting me to eat with him.

" Okay fine . . ." - I sighed.

" Yay !! " - he hurriedly pulled me from the class & gone out.

I had a feeling that everyone's glaring at me. No, not everyone, not the guys but the girls.
I wondered why. Dae Hyun brought me out to the backyard to eat ;

" Isn't here, just awesome ?!! None of anyone gone to the back of the school before !!
There's dome there ! Let's go !! " - he pulled me.

Surprisingly, the backyard is like a heaven. There is a fountain as well.
The back of the school is just near the sea which the scenery is just damn beautiful.
It feels kind of romantic when I think about it & with Dae Hyun alone that is. Since I thought we're alone,
we've arrived at the dome & Myung Ki was there even that annoying guy which I just hate to see him, Jun.

" Miss-Clumy-Bird !! " - Jun laughed.

" Jun, stop being so rude ! " - Dae Hyun complains.

" Aww,come on ! So you both became couples already, huh, Dae Hyun ?? " - Jun smirked.

" That's not it ! Minami's in the same class as me. We're classmates. Jun, you're so mean !! " - Dae Hyun cried.

" Yeah yeah, okay I get it. I'm just kidding ! " - he chuckled.

" Can I . . . not eat here ?? " - I asked.

" Why ?? Is something bothering you ?? " - Myung Ki asked.

" What do you think ? Isn't it obvious ?? " - my expression changes.

Both Dae Hyun & Myung Ki stared at Jun.

" I guess you both need to patch up to become friends, y'know." - Dae Hyun advised.

" C'mon, Dae Hyun. Let's leave them alone for awhile. That might work !" - Myung Ki grins.

They both left them alone from the dome.

" Hey guys !! You can't do this to me !! " - Jun roared out.

" I don't wanna be alone with him !! --- damn it, Dae Hyun . . ." - I sighed.

" So ? What now ? " - Jun asked.

" Leave me alone, I wanna eat alone . " - I turned away from him, not wanting to look at him.

This day is just a bad day. My life ain't going to be peace anymore.
Because. . . Because this annoying guy here who loves to call me 'Miss-Clumsy-Bird' & his other two friends,
entered my peaceful life & which they're going to create a havoc out of it !!

 " Oh right ! You need to pay big price for my expensive formal suit that my dad bought for me so pay up, Miss-Clumsy-Bird !"
- he glared at me which I can feel that from behind of me.

" Can't we just settle this in a proper manner ?"

" What proper manner ?! Do you even know one proper manner ? And that is to pay up !"

" Oh come on ! It's just a suit that your Dad bought for you. You can always wash that !
What, are you telling me, you can't do spring cleaning as well ? O.M.G !!
I guess this is how boys usually are, they don't even know what housework is ! How stupid ! " - I laughed.

Jun became frustrated & clutched me ;

" If you think you're so good that you can't even do a good job with your work,
why not you work for me ? Hmm ?? How about it ??" - he smirks.

" Oh ! So you wanted me to be your slave ? Back off ! Go clean your suit yourself,
stop being the so-called VIP here cuz' I ain't interested to work for a damn
VIP which I don't even know you in the first place either !!" - I shoved him away.

" Do you want me to make you get fired ? That would become a serious case for you, y'know.
Oh please, come on ! Beg me now ! I have the permit to kick out people from doing their work badly. So, how about it ??
Pay up, clean my suit or get fired or be my slave ??"
- he gave an options which makes me to hate him even more.

" That isn't fair !!" - I complained.

" I have my rules, so be it !!"

I just don't get this guy at all ! Why is he doing all this himself, who is he anyway ?
Some kind of a mafia jerk's son or something ? Ordering people around. A prince ?
No, a spoiled prince ! I don't even know which to decide & I end up, he chose for me that is to become his slave !

So every single day, I'd have to come his house to do house chores & even after school.
My life, is like living in a hell. He'd even excused me from working at the delicacy cafe & that I had to stop working from then onwards,
all cuz' of that I'm becoming he's slave and Mr Matsuda lets me off so easily like that.
Well, as long, I'm being paid is fine.

When it is weekend, I thought there isn't a need to come since those two days, he said, that would be my off days.
Suddenly, he appeared to text me, saying that he wants me to come to his house even on weekends.

// " WHAT ?! That isn't in the rules or anything, is it ?! " - I complained.

// " Well, I'm the Prince here so you should come back here during weekends too, to help me massage me ! " - he chuckled.

// '"Urgh ! Seriously !! "

And so, I put on my clothes & prepared to go off to his house.
Dae Hyun called me then that he wants to study with me at the library. I feel sad for him &
I had to turn him down & that was one of the rules that Jun created.

When I arrived at Jun's place. A few seconds, I step in by the gate, there I saw Jun with an older girl.
She kissed him on his cheeks & said goodbye to him. Jun saw me & smiled. I wonder why
he smiled so suddenly & he gave me goosebumps too.

I entered his house & he said something weird which I'm not interested ;

" I broke up with Eun Ae. "

" Who the heck is that again ? " - I asked.

" My fiancee. Remember that time when I was arrogant towards you, that day, at the cafe."

" Oh, you said something like 'fiancee' back then. Yeah, so ? "

" What ?! You're so cold. " - he sighed.

" Me ?! Cold ?! PFFTS ! Are you kidding me ?!
I ain't even interested in the first place so why bother ?? Are you telling me to cheer you when you feel down ?
Do you think all girls are like that ? Oh damn ! Stop being emotional ! --- "

" --- It's all cuz' that you're here & she got jealous & she broke up with me ! "

" That's it ?? Jealous ?? Me ?? So you're putting me on the blame ?! Is that it ?! " - I'd became frustrated.

" I didn't say that !! Tsk ! I wish you would understand me more better. I don't get you at all."

" And I don't even get you at all either !! " - I stomped myself away & continue with what that has been a mess in his home.

 

-TO BE CONTINUE IN CHAPTER 4-