It's Going to Be a Long Night

Be Ma Prince
{At home}
Laying on your bed breathing in and out heavily you laid there thinking about the marriage after L.Joe have just told you off at the ice-cream shop."Should I marry that bastard and pay off Omma's and Appa's debt and live an unhappy life or not marry him and leave the debt living a happy life?" You asked yourself. "Why is this so hard?!" You growled at yourself and started flipping and flopping, turning and twisting on your bed.
 
"Ah, our princess is growing up." Appa sighed. "Ye, she is isin't she?" Omma also sighed as the your two parents talked in the living room. The door bell suddenly rang. "Could that be the loan sharks after us?!" Omma panicked. "OTTOKHAEE?!" Your dad being a chicken started screaming. "Just go open the front gate and act normally." Omma acted sensibly and nudged appa to open the gate. "F-Fine." Dad stuttered as he was scared. 
 
Appa opened the front gate to reveal Chunji standing there smiling. "Aish Chanhee, you scared me! I thought you were one of the loan sharks giving us a visit again." Appa yelled. "Mianhe Appa." He flashed a smile. "Why haven't you visit your appa in these weeks huh?" Appa yelled. "Ah, mianhe, I was busy. And the loan sharks still chasing you?" Chunji asked. "Ye. We still don't have the enough amount of money yet." Dad said sadly. "Why can't I pay it off for you? I told you many times I have money." Chunji insisted. "Yah, how many times do I have to tell you that I can not owe you anymore. You paid for us so many times and also helped us alot. My ownself can't repay you Chanhee-ah." Appa said sincerely. 
 
The two 'son and father' chit chatted as they walked back into the house. "Princess, your Chanhee Oppa is here!" Appa yelled from the living room. You stayed in your room not hearing what your dad had just yelled and laid there only thinking about the right decision to choose about the marriage. 
 
"Chanhee! Long time no see. I missed you so much! Why didn't you visit me more often these weeks?" Omma hugged him and gave a peck on his cheek. "Ah, omma! I was very busy, mianhe. I will visit you more often now that I'm not anymore." Chunji smiled. "Ye. Have you eaten, want me to get something?" Omma smiled. "Ah, aniyo. I just ate. I'll just go find Jihye." Chunji replied as he set off walking towards your bedroom. "Alrights." Omma said.
 
Chunji came up to your bedroom's door and gave a knock. No reply. He came in the room finding you flip flopping on your bed like a half dead fish on the land. "Yah, I came." Chunji said as he sat down on your bed watching you with an amused face. "Oh Oppa! You're here!" You smiled as you stopped and sat next to him. "Yes, here long time ago." He rolled his eyes. "Oh ye." You plainly replied. "So I heard the news. You're going to get married to the Crown Prince." He said. "How did you know it was me?" You stupidly asked. "Pabu, obviously L.Joe told me." Chunji flicked your nose. "Ow! That hurts!" You pouted.
 
 "So what are you going to say to the Queen?" Chunji asked. "I don't know. Honestly. I want to get married to him to help my family with the debts but I don't want to live with the person I don't like all my life trapped in the palace. Imagining to be his wife is not easy at all. Rising popularity, recieving haters, doing interviews, going on tv, talking formally. I don't want that  kind of stuff all my life." You said and looked down at your fingers. "It's alright. Chunji oppa, your best friend is here." He said sincerely and gave you a hug. "Gomowa oppa." You smiled as you hugged him back. 
 
"I wonder what happens if our school and the Teen Top members find out that I'm your best friend." You said curiously. "Well, that wouldn't happen." He said. "I don't know. What happens if they do?" You asked. "Well, by then we have to tell them the truth." He shrugged. 
 
"Princess! Prince! Chanhee! Dinner time!" Appa yelled from the dining room. "Ye!" You yelled back. "Let's go eat oppa!" You grabbed Chunji's hand and dragged him to the dining room. 
 
--
{Meanwhile at the palace}

"I wonder what that midget would reply to Omma?" L.Joe rhetorically asked himself. "Sir, dinner is served." Said the buttler who just came in. L.Joe gestured his fingers in understanding and went to the royal dining room. 
 
--
{Night Time - 11;00pm}
"What if Princess really does want to get married to the Crown Prince?" Appa asked Omma who was next to him, closing her eyes about to go sleep. "Well then we find the ring and stone." Omma sleepily said. "Ring and stone, ring and stone. RING AND STONE. Yah, where did we put them?" Appa asked as he got up on the bed, scratching his head. "I don't know, why ask me? Aish, she dosen't want to marry Byunghun anyways, so what's the point?" Omma annoyingly asked as she rolled over trying to sleep. "Well, that's true I suppose. How I wish Chanhee would be our real son." Appa laid back down on the bed. "I wish so too, too bad Princess only sees him as a close best friend. Anyways I'm sleepy, I have work tommorow." Omma  she closed her eyes once again. "Alrights, good night honey." Appa whispered. "Good Night." Omma mumbled back.

----
Yup, it's boring. mianhe ;______; I could say that this is
my shortest chapter /le sobs -the drama will all begin soon in
about 2-3 more chapters, so slow but oh wells, kekeke
so please all stay tuned. please pretty please drop your
comments down ! they give me motivation to write. anyways
have a good day lovelies, bye ! o3o