Rumours and News

Be Ma Prince

The next day news and rumors were spread all over the streets and all over South Korea about the arranged married of the Crown Prince and some 'random girl'. People and students whispering and gossiping everywhere in school. Lucky none of South Korea's citizens knew who L.Joe was going to marry. Who was basically you.

Going to school worriedly about students while avoiding the Crown Prince, you walked up stairs to your classroom unsteady. "Jihye-ah! Did you hear the news? Crown Prince L.Joe is getting marry!" Minhyo screamed. "Ye, I heard." You said plainly half worried if they knew anything about it. *I was the first to know, so bothersome aish.* You thought. Nana who was sitting next to Jaena was being suspicious of your weird behavior.

--
{Textiles Class}
You sat there with Nana sewing the piece of material Ms. Kwon gave you. Worriedly, you accidentally pricked your finger with the needle.*Aish would these days get any worst?* You thought sitting there staring into space, rhetorically asking. "Yah Jihye! Your finger is bleeding! What's wrong with you today?" Nana panicked while asking you. "Nothing." You simply said. "Yah, tell me! I know there is something wrong." She said. "Yah, Are you one of those fangirls of the Crown Prince, that are about to suicide because he's getting married?" She added "Aniya, you know me well, I'm not one of those girls." You said softly.

--
"So you're getting married aye?" The leader asked. "Yes to the most clumsiest and stupidest girl ever." L.Joe crossed his arms while sitting down on a chair next to Ricky. "And who is that hyung?" Changjo curiously asked.

"Park Jihye." L.Joe boredly replied back. "Jihye?!" Chunji surprisingly yelled. "What? What's wrong?" Changjo asked again with curiosity. "Ani, nothing." Chunji said quietly as his mind started to panic. "Isn't she the shortest girl in our grade?" C.A.P asked. "Yeah. But if you think about it, L.Joe's the shortest boy in the grade. She's the shortest girl in the grade. Perfect couple. Don't you think?" Ricky teased. "Probably." Changjo nodded. "Yah, you used to be shorter than me." L.Joe argued. "Well, that was 'used' to." Ricky smiled. "Well you're only taller than me by 1cm right now!" L.Joe fought back. "Aniya 2cm!" Ricky yelled back.   ...

And the two continued fighting till the bell rang for the next period.

--
{Lunch}
"It's lunch time Jihye, pack up." Nana said as you were still concentrating on painting your painting."Yah, Jihye it's lunch time! Let's go get something to eat." Minhyo came into the room yelling. "Arrasso, arrasso. You guys go grab something to eat first, I'll be there at the canteen later." You said without looking at Nana but instead at your painting. "Okay then, be quick alright?" She said again with the same worried face from before. "Ne." You nodded still looking at the painting as you grabbed a paintbrush from a tin on the table next to you.


Finished and satisfied with your painting, you packed up the paints, paintbrushes and canvas and went out to the canteen to search for you friends. Walking down the aisle along the way you stuffed your painting apron back into your locker. You slammed it to be surprised that L.Joe was leaning on the locker next to yours.

"I think I went the wrong way." You made a face as you turned to the opposite direction and started walking.

"You heard about it right?" He simply asked and got off the locker. "About what?" You pretended knowing nothing as you swallowed your saliva and that you didn't want any drama to be created at the moment at school. "I can tell your pretending." He said with a smirk and went towards the direction you were facing. "I.. I-" You opened your mouth to speak but you were cut in. "I can also tell that you don't want to get married. It's amusing how you're the only girl that doesn't want to get married to me." He continued. "Not every girl wants to get married to the Crown Prince." You raised a brow and headed your way to the canteen.

"Did our dear Crown Prince get rejected?" Niel laughed as he filmed what just happened. "Yah, stop video recording would ya?" L.Joe grabbed his video camera. "It's funny hyung, a girl rejected you." Ricky cutely giggled as the rest of Teen Top walked out from behind a corner of the aisle. "Good Luck hyung." Changjo gave him a look and started laughing. "Shut up would you?!" L.Joe angrily said.

*That's the Jihye I know~* Chunji thought and smiled a great smile. "What's wrong with him?" C.A.P pointed at Chunji. "Don't know. Hyung's pretty weird today." Changjo eyed Chunji from head to toe. "Meh. Isn't he always like that? He's emotions are unreadable." L.Joe said as he walked off with Teen Top following behind.

--
"I'm going to die if I continue my day like this." You whispered as you continued making faces to yourself.

"Hi guys, sorry I'm a bit late. I had to do some more paintings." You sheepishly lied. Nana straight away knew you were lying and just sat there in amusement. "I'll be back, need to get my lunch from the canteen!" You said as you dashed towards the canteen counter.

"Is Jihye alright today?" Jaena asked. "She's perfectly fine." Nana lied. "She's fine to me." Minhyo said, shrugging while checking herself out in the little pink mirror of hers. *I'm just going to find out myself , what's wrong with Jihye.*

--
{Home time}
"Okay, bye guys~" You waved at the three and pedaled away on your bicycle. *There is really something wrong with her.* Jaena thought as she waved a goodbye at you.

"Maybe I should grab some ice-cream." You said to yourself as you passed an ice-cream store. You went back to the little store, left you bicycle outside and went inside the shop. You came out with some chocolate ice-cream and half leaned, half sat on your bike glomping away on the ice-cream.

Just as you were riding your bike, there was someone watching you mysteriously on the outer side of the same road in his car. More of like 'limousine'. "Drop me here at that ice-cream store." He said. "But sir, you can't-" One of the guards sitting in the front seat said. "Drop me off there." He said again. The guard went quiet and drove him off to the store and with guards surrounding the place first, L.Joe got off the limousine.

L.Joe walked up to you, filling the spot in front of you with shadows.  You lit your face up from glomping on your ice-cream and stared at him as you saw the shadows. *Maybe I shouldn't have bought ice-cream and went home instead. Why do I keep seeing him today?!* You thought.

"We meet again." He started off. You didn't know what to say and just stupidly said "What do you want now?" "Best of all you should accept the arranged marriage." L.Joe coldly continued. "Why would I?" You smirked as you continued eating your ice-cream, pretending you're not scared at all.

"Because..-" L.Joe paused as he looked at his surroundings that there were a lot of passbyers. He grabbed your arm and led you to the side of the ice-cream shop. "Yah!" You yelled.

----
Heyooo~ long time no see there my lovelies!

Sorry, I left a cliffhanger for this chapter, and yes 
it's boring I know. /kills myself. But I hope you
continue reading. 
I'll update again as soon as possible!
Well, gotta go!  oh. and remember to comment! o/