Happiness

Happiness

 

I love chocolate. I love how melts in my mouth, leaving behind the faint sweet taste of it. It makes me happy but I can't eat it a lot since I have to look after my weight. Luckily I found out about lemon candies. 
 
The life as an idol is hard, you have to find something that keeps you happy with all the stuff going on around you. I always liked playing beach volleyball  but I haven't seen a beach since we filmed our music video for she's back. 
 
Another thing that made me happy was reading long books, but after coming home from a 15 hour dance practise I can't keep my eyes open long enough to even read a page. I miss my family a lot, I used to look after my little brother and it always gave me the feeling to be important. Now I'm the youngest here, which was hard at first but I'm trying to make my Hyungs happy by helping them with everything I can.
 
The feeling of happiness I got from these small things..I miss it. But I found another feeling, something that makes me even happier. 
 
Love. 
 
I guess you could call it that, but how am i supposed to know? I was never in love before. The little glances in my direction, the soft touch of his hands in my hair, his arms wrapping around my small body; pulling me close. All this made me incredible happy. 
 
Do you know about my feelings Hyung? Do you know that you're the only reason I'm not going crazy yet? Am I making you feel this way too?
 
Thank you for making me happy Kim Myungsoo.
 
 
-------------------
I hope you liked it~ this time nobody looked over it so there could be mistakes >~< sorry~ please tell me what you think about it?