Our Valentines

To You

Requested by JustWinter

No One's POV

Valentine's Day is ust around the corner. Couples are excited to celebrate this special day with their loved ones. But for one couple, it's different. Taemin and Yuki wanted to spend time together but their friends dragged them to the amusement park. 

Flashback~

"Oppa, I'm so excited for Valentine's Day! We get to spend the whole day together just like the other couples are doing." Yuki said. "I know jagiya. And I have a surprise for you on Valentine's Day." Taemin said. "Jinja?? What is it oppa?" Yuki asked with aeygo. "Aigoo, you so adorable when you do aeygo. I'm a romantic dinner for us." Taemin said as he kissed Yuki's forehead. "Oppa that's so sweet of you... I love you oppa." Yuki said. "And I love you too jagiya." Taemin said as he leaned in the kiss Yuki. When their lips were about to touch, their friends barged in, ruining the romantic moment. "They just killed the romantic moment." Taemin and Yuki thought. "Guys, what are you doing here?" Taemin asked his friends as he wrapped his arm around Yuki's shoulder. Yuki wrapped her arm around Taemin's shoulder and said,"Yeah guy. It's almost Valentine's Day. Why are you here?" "Well, Valentine's Day is in a couple days and since we don't have any girlfriends," Jonghyun said. "And boyfriends," Yuki's friends said in unison. "As I was saying," Jonghyun said," We all planned that we should go to the amusement park together." Taemin and Yuki sighed and said,"Have you guys forgettened that we're dating?" "Valentine's Day is in a 4 days. You guys can plan whatever you're gonna day tomorrow." Key said. "Well were not going. We want to prepare for Valentine's Day." Taemin said as he held Yuki's hand. "Guy, we have no choice.... Grab them!" Onew said. Their friends grabbed them, put them in the car, got in the car, locked the doors, and drove to the amusement park. "This isn't gonna be good." Taemin and Yuki thought.

End of Flashback~

Taemin, Yuki, and their friends are now at the amusement park. The couple is wishing that they'll be back at home, preparing for Valentine's Day. But thanks to their friends, they can't do that. Their friends went on some rides and played some games while the couple stayed back doing nothing. While their friends were in the line for the roller coaster, Taemin bought Yuki a smoothie for her. "This isn't what I wanted to happen today oppa." Yuki said to Taemin. "I know jagiya. This isn't what I wanted to happen too." Taemin said he hugged Yuki. Yuki looked at the line for the roller coaster. "Look at that line oppa. We're gonna be here forever." she said. Taemin Yuki's hair, trying to think of an idea. After a few minutes, Taemin had an idea. "We're not gonna be here forever jagiya. I have an idea." he said. "What is it oppa?" Yuki asked. "We'll sneak out. They'll never notice that we left." Taemin said. "Oppa, I usually don't follow your evil plans but.... let's do it." Yuki said. Taemin grabbed her hand and ran through the amusement park to the exit. When the couple got home, Taemin was carrying Yuki bridal style and he sat on the couch with her sitting on his lap. The both of them check their phones to see if their friends noticed that they left them. "See? I told you they didn't notice that we left." Taemin said. "You were right oppa." Yuki said as she kissed Taemin's cheek. She got up, held out her hand, and said,"So, shall we prepare for Valentine's Day oppa?"  Taemin grabbed her hand, got up, and said,"We shall." The couple went to the kitchen and started to bake cookies together. They were enjoying each other's company. Taemin sometimes hugged Yuki from behind or gave her some surprise kisses. Taemin and Yuki designed their cookies. When they finished, they put the cookies in the oven and let them bake. While they were waiting, they changed into their pajamas and watched a movie together. As they watched the movie, Yuki said,"I'm really happy we did this oppa." "I'm just happy that I was with you alone." Taemin said. "I love you Yuki," Taemin said. "I love you Taemin." Yuki said. Both of them leaned in for a kiss. But before their lips touched, the oven dinged, meaning the cookies were done baking. Taemin took the cookies out of the oven. The couple looked at the cookies they made. They took one cookie that made and fed theirs to each other. When they finished eating the cookie, they went to bed. "I love you." they said at the same time. They couple kissed each other good night and then slept in each other's arms.