I Found Love On The Train

To You

Requested by LeeTaemin663

Laura's POV

I was on my way to the train station. Oh gosh, the train is there. I ran as fast as I can and I made it to the station. When I got in, there were many people in here. I tried to look for a seat but no luck. I sighed and held on to the railings. "Excuse me Ms., you can sit here if you want." a guy said to me and got out of his seat. I sat down and said,"Thank you," to him. I had nothing to do now. Gosh, what time is it right now? I looked at my watch and it was 10:30 am. I have work in 2 hours and I have no idea if I'll make it in time. I felt that someone was staring at me. I looked up and saw the guy who gave me his seat staring at me with a smile on his face. I haven't really noticed how cute he looks until now. I smiled at him. The train stopped. I leaned forward and so did he. Our faces were about 5 inches from each other's. "Um mianhe," I said to him. "It's okay. By the way I'm L.Joe." he said to me. "I'm Laura," I said to him. The man next to me left and now there's an empty seat next to me. "You can sit here L.Joe." I said and patted the seat. He sat next to me. We started to have a conversation. As we were talking I realized he has a great personality. The train stopped again. "Well this is my stop." he and I said at the same time. We both got up, exit the train, and he walked to me work. It's only 11:00am, I still I have time. Besides, work is only a 15 minute walk. "Hey Laura, you want to have lunch with me?" L.Joe asked me as he scratched his nape. "Sure. I would love to. We went to a cafe that was near my work. We ordered our lunch and then they were served at our table. We had another conversation. We started to learn more about each other. And he and I had so much in common. We both need a napkin so got one from the pile we got. I felt his hand when I touched the pile. I looked up and him and then looked away and blushed. He did the same. I looked at my watch and it was 11:45am. "Oh L.Joe, I have to go to work now." I put money on the table and then," Thank you for lunch. I'll see you around." and left. I made it to work just in time. My boss came up to me and said," Laura, welcome to the job. Since you're new, I'll let Shin Soohyun help you." "Okay." I said and then he left. The Soohyun guy came up to me and introduced himself. I introduced myself as well to him. He helped me around and he and I were getting along very well. Work doesn't feel like work now that I have a new friend. It's was 6:00pm. I have to go home now. I got my stuff and then went out the door. I heard someone calling my name. Wait, I hear another voice calling my name. I looked to my left, I saw Soohyun. I looked to my right, and I saw L.Joe. They came up to me at the same time and then they looked at each other. "Laura, I have to tell you something." they both said at the same time. "I'll go first since she works with me." Soohyun grabbed my arm and took me inside the work building. "Laura, I know we just met today but.... I love you." he said to me. I gasped. He-he loves me. I looked through the glass door and saw L.Joe from a far. Do I love L.Joe? Or Soohyun. They're both so sweet and cute. I don't know who to choose. "Laura, be with me. I'll protect you from any danger." Soohyun said to me. "I'm sorry Soohyun, but I need time to think about this." I said to him and left the building. I walked passed L.Joe but then he grabbed my hand. I blushed. And then my heart started to beat really fast. Is this love? "Laura, are you okay?" L.Joe asked me. "Did that guy hurt you in anyway?" he asked. "No. I'm gonna go home now." I said. I got out of his grip but then he grabbed my hand again. "You want me to walk you home?" he asked. "No. I'm fine." I said and walked away. 

L.Joe's POV

She got out of my grip and walked away. She didn't look at me when I was talking to her. Did I do something wrong. I decided to follow her. From a respecable distance of course. She kept looking behind her and I hid behind the trees. She entered the park. I thought she was going home. Maybe this is a short cut. I still followed her. I heard people coming. They sounded drunk. I watched Laura behind a tree. "Hello? Is anybody there?" she said. When she turned around, a gang of drunk people surrounded her. "Well hello there beautiful." one of the drunk guys said to her. The other guys were trying to looked up her skirt and touch her. She slapped their hands and tried at get out. But she couldn't. The guys started to get closer to her. "Help! Somebody help me!!" she screamed. I went to the gang and said,"Hey! Get away from her!" They all laughed and then one of the guys pushed me to the ground. Oh, he's gonna pay for that. I punched the guy and he was knocked out. The other guys started to attack me. "Laura, run! Get out of here!" she ran away. I punched all of the guy unconcious.

Laura's POV

When I got home, I locked to door and I was out of breath. I thought of what happened back there. L.Joe... He saved me.... I got a text from L.Joe. It said," Hey, are you okay? I was really worried about you. I never got to tell you what I needed to tell you back there. I want to tell that.... I like you. Not like... Love." I dropped my phone. L.Joe loves me too. I'm stuck in a love triangle.. What am I gonna do? I only find Soohyun as a friend. A best friend. But L.Joe... Do I love him? How close our faces were on the train. How I blushed when our hands touched in the cafe. How my heart started beating fast when he grabbed my hand. All the meanings of that I love him.... I don't know what to do now.. This is really making my life complicated.... I called my parents. "Mom, Dad... Can I come back home?" I cried as I waited for their answer. "I want to come home." They agreed to let me come home. I packed my stuff.. I'm going back to Canada tomorrow.

The next day~

L.Joe's POV

Did I do the right thing on telling Laura that I love her? It's 12:00pm. Maybe I should see her at her work. When I got there, I looked for the Soohyun guy from last night. "What are you doing here?" he asked me. "I came to see Laura. You know where she is?" I asked him. "She didn't tell you..." he said with a said voice. "Tell me what?" I said to him. "Laura's going back to Canada.... She's going home.." he said. I felt my heart break. She-she's moving back home. I need to go after her. I left the building and ran as fast as I can to the train station. I heard someone on the loud speaker said," The train to the Korea International Airport is now arriving." I ran to station 5 and saw Laura in line for the train. I ran up to her. She was about to go in until I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of line. "Why are you going back to Canada?" I asked her. She looked down avoiding my gaze at her. "Laura, I love you. Please don't leav-" I got cut off when she kissed me. My eyes widened but I closed them and kissed back. She pulled away from the kiss. "I love you.." she said to me. "Laura, I'm sorry if that saying I love you made you do this. But plwase don't move away from me. I need you. I love you." She looked down. Before the line was completely gone for her train, she said,"I'll stay here. I'll stay here so we can be together." There was a smile on her face. I kissed her as the train left the station. I walked her home and helped her unpack....

"I found love on the train." Laura and L.Joe thought.