FINALE: TaeYeon POV

[ONE-SHOT] 7989

I feel so great that I have friends like them but at the same time I feel so empty.. Seeing him with her.. It's hurts like hell.. My friends gathered around me.. Comforting me with them being so loud.. Not with words but more with them being just there for her..

 

I don't know if I have the right to feel this way since he only sees me as a dongsaeng and not a woman. A girl he can love. Am I overreacting? I asked myself. I took a deep breath. 

 

"TaeYeon-ah!!!" A familiar voice screaming from the outside.

 

Tiffany walked towards the window and look at the person outside. Then she look at me and I know it's him.

 

"Would you like to talk to him?" Jessica asked her with worry on her eyes.

"Maybe.. Maybe, it's time for you to let it out." Sunny added. 

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"What I mean is that it's time for TaeYeon to let him know how she feels. I know it's not the way it should be that men should be the first to confess blah blah blah and so on." Sunny explained.

"Sunny has a point." Yuri said then look at me. "You've been in love with him for ages. If after you tell him what you feel and he'll reject you, well it's his lost not yours. The most important thing is that YOU let it out and you're brave enough to say it. After that, you can move on." 

 

I looked at my friends. Worry is all written on all their faces. I closed my eyes. Can I make it? Brave enough to tell him what I feel? Brave enough to risk it all? All years of friendships?

 

I stood up and walk towards the window. But didn't move. I can even hear my heart beating so loud. Am I making a big mistake?

 

"TaeYeon-ah." I heard him say. I can even feel him outside the window. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

 

Then silence. I thought he was gone but he spoke again.

 

"I've been meaning to tell you this. For a long time. I love you. A simple as that. With no why and how. I... I tried to love someone just because I'm a coward to even tell you how I feel. But I failed. So many women but YOU are the only woman for me. Please. Give me a chance to love you."

 

Hearing him say the word that I've been waiting for him to say it to me... I feel my tears fell from from eyes.. My lips formed a smile..