CHAPTER TWO: Onew's POV

[ONE-SHOT] 7989

She really ALWAYS make him smile. Even he's having a tough day, her smile always makes him forget about it. They grew up together and his cousin, Jessica and her are friends with each other. From a very young little girl to a very gorgeous lady. It amazed him how fast she grows up. 

 

"What's with the smile, huh?" JongHyun asked him curiously.

 

"Huh? Oh.. Nothing." He answered but still can't help but smile.

 

"THAT smile doesn't means nothing on my opinion. Were you talking to her on the phone?" 

 

"Who?" He asked to his friend.

 

"Damn, man, you got it bad!" Minho exclaimed then high five with JongHyun.

 

"What do you mean?" He asked even though he got an idea what his friends mean.

 

"Stop pretending you didn't know who are we referring to." JongHyun said to him. 

 

That made him took a deep breath. He then looked at his friends. 

 

"Am I that obvious?" He asked to them.

 

JongHyun and Minho looked at each other. "For us, yes, you are." JongHyun answered.

 

"What's keeping you on going to another level of your relationship?" Minho asked with full curiosity. 

 

"I'm not sure what she feels for me. If it is for a person who she look as an oppa or as a man."  He answered with insecurity. 

 

"Why don't you ask her?" Minho said.

 

"That's easier said than done. I don't want to lose what we have now." He answered honestly.

 

"What do you think you both have? Friendship? Brother-Sister? Can you be contented to be like that with her? In a long run?" JongHyun asked. 

 

That made him think. Really think. 

 

 

After few hours.....

 

He patiently waiting for her on her living room. Anticipating this "date" with her. He can't help his heart getting nervous at the same time excited to see her. He feels like a teenager waiting for his crush!

 

Then she come to his view. His heart stops beating. She's like an apparition on his eyes. Drinking her beauty with is eyes.

 

"Oppa? Are you feeling alright?" Her voice like a lullaby on his ears.

 

'Damn, he really got it bad' "I-I'm alright. Are you ready?" He then asked casually.

 

He don't know if he's right but he sees disappointment on her face then she smiled at him. 

 

"Yes, I am. By the way, where are you taking me?" She then asked when he grab her hand. 

 

"It's a surprise." He then smiled at him mysteriously. 

 

 

Holding her hand feels like him holding his life...