That Person ...

MUSIC

 

Jessica's POV

This is about memories from a long time ago,there were two sweetest bestfriend, Jaebum and I , We grew up together.We always shared everything that we had.Nothing could seperate us except death.We passed our primary school with wonderful memories and the happiness always lightened up our lifes.

Then,both of us got excellent results in studies.So that we could futher our studies in a better college.Jaebum always there beside me.He was like a big brother to me.He cared and always be a good listener.When i was in trouble,he sacrificed himself to protect me.He always skip his classes just for accompaniying me when i was sick.We helped each other in studies,confessed feelings and shared stories of our lifes.Time by time which had past,thought me to appriciate him as an important person in my life.

Besides me and him,we had another close friend,YooMi.YooMi had told me about her feelings towards Jaebum.She likes him.My heart was bleeding when i heard that.That hurt me a lot.One sunny day,when i was under the tree..in the college,Jaebum come and he had proposed me to be his special girlfriend.He sing a song called "GIRLFRIEND" to me.I was so happy at that moment.I eagerly want to say 'YES' but there was another person who wanted to hold his heart and that person is YooMi.I didn't want to hurt her.She is my friends too.I was confused.I really did not know how to answer that.From that day,I stayed away from him.I avoided talking with him.Then one day he meet me and asked..

Jaebum: Sica ! Sica ! Hey Wait ! Sica, I see you wanna stayed away from me because our relationship just don't like before.. Am i doing wrong ? If i am ..I'm sorry Sica,,,a lot of sorry ..Saranghaeyo Sica !

Jessica:Hmm..I just busy doing a lot of assignment..Oh i"ve a class now ! See ya Jaebum..

Jaebum: Sica ! Sica ! Wait !

My heart was crying and i felt empty.But it was fine for me as long as i did not betray my friend.After a few days,he started going away and did not care about me anymore.I felt lonely and missed him so much.I was worried about him and started thinking about our relationship.School holidays would begin soon and i was scared taht he would leave me alone.With whom will i spent my birthday..?

Day by day, my life just like a doll without any feelings,because the melodies of my heart already gone.Time by time,my life was dull.I waited for his csll,I missed his sweet messages.I wanted to hear his lovely and caring voice.I waited for him on my special day but i got nothing.I felt so sad.I didn't cry but my heart was.I wanted to run away,far from everything.I was tired of crying inside.I was really tired of all of this.I tried to forget him but i couldn't.I know i miss him so much.And suddenly,my phone rang.I got a message from him..

Jaebum:Sica,My dear,would you come to our favourite cafe just for a while ?

Only my heart know how happy i was at that time.I felt i was flying on the sky in the fairy world and singing to tell the world how much he meant to me. Ireplied his message with a bright smile in my face..

Jessica:Ya,Sure! see ya there :)

On my way,I just thought about him,walking,talking,dreaming only about Jaebum..I went to the cafe that we always go there together,spent our time there ..When i was on my way,Unfortunately,I was a careless girl,I could hear a car's hon, and i saw a car coming closer to me.I was shocked ! I didn"t know what to do.Sudennly a person came and pushed me aside,That person"s body was splashed with blood. I ran to him and I could believe this fact !! That person who save my life !

                                              TO BE CONTINUED :)