Chapter Seven: A Wish

The spark

In a scene, i put links to see some things , for you to picture the scene even better - I hope you'll like it!

OST 1 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luGzke_-0AU

 

 

When they got out of the observatory, Lana was still looking thoughtfully at the bracelet, and Jaejoong was closely behind weirdly looking at her.

She whispered “It’s really mine!”

She sat on a bench, and continued examining the bracelet.

He then sat next to her, curious to know

She turned around in a glimpse what startled Jaejoong “How did you got my bracelet!”

“I just found it on the ground in Bergamo…”

He paused like he remembered something “AH! A girl lost it when she bumped into me, I tried to give it back to her but she was already in a ….Wait…It was YOU!!!”

She then widely opened her eyes “OH MY GOD!! I knew it I knew it I was right!!!”

Jaejoong was staring at her bizarre reaction, what she noticed…She then looked again at the bracelet, smiled and happily started explaining “ It’s my Luck Bracelet, when I was 20 I was with my friends in Spain for vacations, and we went to a tribal boutique, and I noticed that beautiful/bizarre bracelet, when I went to pay for it, a strange girl, took my wrist and told me “It’s a Luck Bracelet, while  I’ll put it around your wrist and I’ll close it into braids you’ll make a wish, and when your wish will be close to be granted, the last knot will be released, and your wish will be granted”

“And?!” simply asked Jaejoong

She genuinely smiled “Nothing!”

“Ahhh, making a fuss out of nothing!! Let’s go!” then he got up, his hands on his pockets

Lana smiled, and said “My wish is granted!”

 

Then she hurried and was happily walking next to Jaejoong. Once they arrived to a little bridge, Jaejoong took out his phone and started taking pictures of the beautiful scenery, at this moment a street orchestra was passing by while playing music. Lana started dancing at the sound of music, swiftly moving at every note, Jaejoong kept looking at her, and got out his packet of cigarettes, and started smoking while looking at this crazy girl dancing while following the orchestra.

Once they were out of sight, she went back to where Jaejoong was, when she saw him smoking, she paused, then confidently started walking, came next to him, got her hands in his pockets

“YA!! What are you doing??!”

Without responding, she took out the packet of cigarettes, took one cigarette, and the zippo, put the cigarette on , and the zippo next to the cigarette, like she was about to light the cigarette then said

“I’m asthmatic, if I smoke only one puff, I’ll have an asthma attack and pass out!”she said through her lips that were blocked by the cigarette

Jaejoong was looking at her, not understanding what she was up to

“ Drop your cigarette, Stop smoking or I’ll light my cigarette ! and you’ll be responsible of what will happen” she threatened him

He was still looking at her, trying to understand

“Ok, you made the choice”, She lightened the zippo, and brought it closer to the cigarette

“OK! OK! I’ll drop it!” Jaejoong said, and did what he said

Lana playfully smiled, then threw the packet of cigarette in the river “And one good deed!”

Jaejoong then rewind the scene that just happened in his mind, and started hysterically laughing, while still laughing he started walking, and Lana was following him “What???!”

“That’s…hahahaha….The most childish….way….hahahaha…I’ve seen…to make me stop smoking…hahahahahaha!!!”

“It worked with my daddy though!” she said and stuck her tongue to him, then continued “I’m going, so stay laughing here like a crazy man…all alone!!” then walked even faster

“Ya, don’t be mad” Jaejoong smiled then followed her

******

OST2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHv7J3KplV0

 

After having his shower, Jaejoong lied on the bed, he was exhausted by all the running all day long with Lana.

It was her turn to take her shower, because she’d stay longer.

 

Without realizing, he was paying attention to what she was doing in the bathroom, when she opened the shower’s tap, and the sound of water on her body…

He suddenly got up from where his mind was leading him “Kim Jaejoong, what the hell! Get a hold of yourself!”

But his instincts, and body weren’t responding, he was with a girl in the same room, yes she was annoying, but she wasn’t a torture to look at, she had perfect proportion, she was beautiful, even if he is annoyed by her, but he can’t deny that she was a beauty, her Round Hazel eyes, her long legs, her chestnut colored hair, her totally kissable lips that he already has a brief scent of, can turn any healthy man on.

He groaned out of frustration, then he heard the bathroom’s door opening, he quickly turned his body to the bathroom’s door, so he wouldn’t see her.

 

But he could hear her, he could hear her steps, hear her breathing, then he heared her bumping into something…what made him smile, and forget what was bothering him

“Ouuuch” she silentely screamed

 

Then she headed to her bed, minutes later she said “ Jaejoong, are you awake?!”

“Huuum.” He simply said

“What the music that you made me listen to earlier, it’s really good! I love it!”

“Really?!” he slowly said

“Yes, who did that, a Korean artist??!”

He hesitated some seconds then said “It’s some random sounds I worked on, but I still can’t find lyrics to it!”

“WOOOW! You’re a singer then!!”

“No!” he firmly said

She didn’t answer back, and stayed silent for some seconds

“Jaejoong!”

“Huuuum!” he groaned

“ give me another word in Korean!”

“Oppa!”

“What??!”

“You have to call me Jaejoong Oppa, I’m older than you, in Korea you have to call me like that!”

“Jaejooong Opppppaaaaa!It sounds so good!”

Jaejoong smiled, that crazy wretched girl liked his music, even without knowing who he was, the people back their liked his music because it was his, DBSK’s Jaejoong music, he could feel insincere praise…But she genuinely liked his music, without prior judgment.

*******

The next morning, Jaejoong was dragged out by Lana who wanted to have breakfast in a sort of traditional French Bakery.

The Bakery’s style was so frenchy, they enjoyed their coffee, and what they said to be the best croissant they have ever ate.

Lana insisted to invite him, and paid for the quite expensive breakfast, when they were about to go out of the bakery, they bumped into two guys.

 

When Lana suddenly screamed “Heeeeey, MARC!”

“Lana” the guy screamed back

She hugged him tighter, and they started speaking in French..

Then she turned “Oh, let me introduce you, Jaejoong, this is Marc a great friend of mine. Marc, this is Jaejoong”

The guy shook Jaejoong’s hands “Nice to meet you!”

Jaejoong simply smiled and nodded.

Marc smiled and said “Hey, Lana you should join us tonight with your friend, my family is organizing a sort of gala, traditional ceremony, it’s a family thing, to introduce young girls in the age for marriage….It’s a sort of tradition…You should really come!” then he squeezed her hand

Jaejoong was slightly annoyed by the extra skin ship between the two. Lana then looked at jaejoong then looked back at her friend “OK!”

Then Marc hugged her “Oh you won’t regret this…You will probably find someone “ he then winked to her.

She smiled, then looked at Jaejoong who was even more annoyed, he was practically ignored by the guy

“See you tonight!” said marc after waving to Lana and disappearing in the bakery.

 

Lana silently joined Jaejoong and they started silently walking, when she suddenly said “He was my friend in Paris, when I was there for a semester for my studies, he’s just a friend!”

“I didn’t ask” dryly answered Jaejoong

Lana discretely smiled, then said “You’ll come with me tonight??!”

“I don’t think so!”

“Pleaaaaase, I need a date to go there, pleeeeease!”

“I don’t know!”

“Humph! Ok as you like!”

 

They went to an art gallery, where they enjoyed some beautiful painting, then they went back to their hotel

“ I need to do some shopping for tonight”

“Hum” simply said Jaejoong who was busy looking at pictures through his camera

“ I’ll change in their home, it’s a sort of tradition, the girls to be presented need to gather together, and so….so will you come?!”

“I still don’t know!”

She then wrote the address, she remembered it because she came with Marc one time here to visit his family when she was in france.

She grabbed her purse, and gave him the note “That’s the address, see you at 7!”

He took it, without looking up to Lana, still looking at his pictures

When she was about to close the door “ I have to warn you, if you come, hold yourself back, because you’ll definitely fall in love with me!” then she quickly closed the door

Jaejoong smiled “Such an obvious and bold girl”

He was still looking at the pictures, not the environment pictures, Lana’s pictures he secretly took..

 

*****

OST 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSgoz5YCqkw

 

Jaejoong was looking at his reflexion in the mirror, he took some time and bought an attire in a little shop next the hotel

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3654/gqyuibkk020cm8.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L_obGGAG_hI/SYboM16MDcI/AAAAAAAAN0A/kFcwdjkQ4zU/s400/1233545273_2009-02-02+PM+12-01-45.jpg

 

“She’s really making me do such weird things!” he sighed

After 10 minutes in the taxi, he arrived to a sort of French castle…

“I should’ve brought my camera!”

He then headed to the entry, after checking with the bodyguard, he was surprised to see that his name was actually on the list

“She was sure I’m coming…” he smiled then entered to the castle…

 

The ball room was incredibly beautiful, an orchestra was playing music, people were chit chatting, women were complementing each other for their attire or their new diamond rings, men were talking about business while sipping champagne.

“You came Monsieur Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong turned to look to the person that was calling out his name, and  find the annoying Marc

Jaejoong shook his hands and said “Yes, thank you for the invitation!”

“Ohh! Lana’s friends are more than welcome!”

Jaejoong smiled, but he could feel people staring at him, he wasn’t filling in the atmosphere. Marc noticed Jaejoong’s discomfort..

“Don’t mind them, they are just curious, because you have such a special aura and presence” Then Marc winked

At this time, the music stopped, and an old man placed himself in the Stage

While the guy was talking, Marc whispered to Jaejoong “The ceremony began, the guy will introduce every girl and her background, the girl will come down the stairs, and her date have to wait for her , and grab her elbow and proceed to the center of the ball room”

Jaejoong nodded, then thought “ Such a burden you Lana!”

 

“ Mademoiselle Isabelle de la Courtière!”

A girl came down, and her date did as Marc told Jaejoong

Girls kept coming down, wearing ball dresses, Yellow, Pink, Red a girl even wore Black..

 

“Mademoiselle Lana Garbriela Buitto!”

When Jaejoong heard Lana’s name, his heart skipped a beat, even before seeing her, he walked near the stairs, and then she appeared…

http://applebrides.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/white-by-vera-wang-2011.jpg

Jaejoong would swear that his heart stopped pumping the minute he saw her

 

Unlike the other girls, she was wearing a White dress, bridal style, her hair was in a huge bun, and she was lightly made up…

Jaejoong didn’t like these sorts of cliché, It only happens in dramas and movies

but he couldn’t control his feelings, seeing her was overwhelming him, this perfect stranger was making him review all the things he thought weren’t real, weren’t accessible.

She was coming down, and for Jaejoong it was an eternity, he wanted her next to him..

 

When she came in front of him, she smiled and said in an awkward korean

“ Anneyeong Jaejoong Oppa!”