Chapter 25

Double Love triangle

Sooyoung POV

Finally, they broke up;...Hopfully Hyosung and Yongguk wont talk ever again...
Suddenly my phone rang, it was hyosung.
I picked up and said"are u okay"
She: "no, can u come please? "
Me: "arasseo, i will be there in 10 minutes"
I grabbed my jacket and went to hyosung.. I went inside her house and she started cry.
I hugged her and said "ifeel sorry for you" 
Hyosung: "thankyou, at this moment, you are my best friend, sunhwa didnt tell me anything anymore, and jieun didnt speak with me at all"
I fell a bit guilty,, but what did i have to do then? Otherwise she will hang out with yongguk..,
Finally she stopped cryen after few minutes, and she told me out of nowhere "i kissed yongguk"
I became angry, but i didnt want her to see me like this so i said calm "when ? "
She: "today,, idontknow why, but it just happend, but when i realised, i pushed him away and asked him to leave"
Me: "do you like him?  "
She"aniyo, iguess.. well i dont know anymore, just a little i guess"
I became angry more and more,, so i decided to push her feelings away so i said: " well iguess its because u broke up"
She: "idontknow, i guess i really feel something somewhere"
Me: "dont listen to your feelings, iknow for sure, those are fake feelings"
She : "we will see"
Me:  "you know i like yongguk to right"
She:"iknow,, sorry,, i will try to ignore him and not to like him"
Me:"arasseo , thanks" and it was silent
I didnt know what to say anymore so i said "sorry i need to go back now, i need to feed my cat, i will come back, we will talk more then"
She"neh thankyou, see you later"
And i walked away..

Hyosung POV

I forget she told me,, she also likes Yongguk...
Well i need to fight for Himchan and forget Yongguk completly...
Yongguk is the best guy you can wish, but I just feel more for Himchan, and i will love him forever with my whole heart...
Well, idont know if i'm lying to myself now,,, Yongguk is a good guy, and i guess i like him to now, but i just cant like him, because my bestfriend likes him..
Aigooo, why am i confusing myself?... Well,, yeah,,, im just gonna fight for himchan now