Big Bang Bad Boy

You're Always Beautiful To Me

 

 

Jieun POV
I wanted to learn more so i went to look for Yoseob. But then I found a familiar disappointing face. Taeyang. He was with a bunch of other people. They also looked familiar. He was spotted by a group of swarming girls. They had signs writing 'Big Bang is hot', or things like 'I wish I have GD's baby.' or something stupid like that. Then there was a chanting sound coming from the crowd.  "Big Bang, big bang!" 
 
I began to walk away and I felt a someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and noticed it was Suzy from high school. "Is it you, IU?" it's gotta be Suzy because she, Kikwang, and...Taeyang only called me that. 
 
"Why won't you say hi?" she asked.
 
"Hi," I answered.
 
"No I meant say hi to Taeyang," she said, "I think you should act normal around him." 
 
"It's been a long time and you don't even ask how I'm doing?" I cried.
 
"I...I...just wanted you to..." she stuttered but I cut her off. 
 
I sprinted away. I noticed Yoseob walking all alone on the street so I went the other direction to avoid him. 
 
...
 
Today during first period I'm planned to talk to Yoseob. I headed toward class and noticed Yoseob sitting in up his seat so I joined him.
 
"Hi!" he said
 
"Hi," I stuttered, "I want to..." but he cut me off.
 
"Ask some questions, right?"
 
I nodded. "Who are you?"
 
"Me? I'm Yoseob," he began, "I met you in high school. You didn't know me."
 
He paused. "I know Taeyang and Kikwang." he paused again, " And I know all kinds of secrets." he said mysteriously. 
 
"Okay," I said, "Let's start with Taeyang."
"I can't tell you," he answered, "I told you they're secrets. If you want to know ask him yourself."
 
"I can't..."
 
"Well, I want to tell you something," he began, "I don't know anything about the break up."
 
"Oh," I was a little sad.
 
"You know I could help you find out, right," he paused, "But if he's innocent...um...will you date him again, I mean..."
 
"No," I said, "Because if he really love me he wouldn't have tried to hurt me like that!"
 
"Oh, okay."
 
"What about Kikwang?" he asked, "Would you ever date him?"
 
"I don't know, yet?" I answered, "I haven't really got to that step yet or even thought of it?" He look relieved but a little dissapointed.
What was wrong with him? He was asking stupid questions that only Suzy would ask me? Oh right. What happened to Suzy? I need to get her number.
 
"You know HE is in a boy group called Big Bang."
 
"Yeah I kinda found out yesterday." I looked down at my hands as it curled nervously.
 
"Oh, girls seem to love him lots!" 
 
"Ech!" I pretended to vomit. And he began to laugh...
 
The bell rang and we went our separate ways. I packed up my thing and headed toward the door and walked down the hallway to my next class. There, standing at the door of my class was a boy wearing glasses and a cap covering his face. 
He noticed me, so he tilted his head and showed his eyes. He looked familiar. "It been a long time, IU?" he said.
 
"Taeyang?" I murmured.