BFs for never

You're Always Beautiful To Me

 

Yoseob's POV
 
What the hell was wrong with her? I didn't understand a thing. It is all because of...him! Hyung-ah, you only did that because of me. I didn't want to cause any harm to another. I walked to my next class and I saw Jieun. I began to yell, "Jieun..." but I stopped. There was Kikwang. Now that I think about it he is also a source of her pain. But now she's in his arms...not mine. 
 
I felt myself go dark unable store all that jealousy inside of myself. He's the mastermind in this situation. So I continued on my path. 
 
...
 
Classes went by quick. It was finally last period, music. I entered the class and everybody was gathered in the middle of the class including the teacher. I sat beside a boy in a purple sweater with a ducky hat. Then another a girl joined beside me. I didn't look at either of them because they looked like a couple. Until a familiar voice called, "Oppa," I stopped, "Kikwang-ah!" 
 
I turned noticing that the boy was Kikwang and the person sitting beside me is...Jieun. This is my chance. I turned to Jieun and said, "Hi."  She didn't respond, but sat there wide eyed.
 
Then she began, "I'm sorry do I know you." 
 
"I'm..." I started but I was interrupted.
 
"Yoseob?" Kikwang asked.
 
"Oppa! Do you know him?" Jieun asked.
 
"Yeah. We used to hang out when you were dating..." I began. But Kikwang interrupted me shoving his elbow in my rib cage.
 
Jieun stared at me blankly. "Why didn't you say that you knew us."
 
"I did..." but the bell interrupted my explanation. We all shuffled to uncomfortably. 
 
... 
 
After class ended I went to grab my things and went looking for Jieun. But I couldn't find her anywhere. That is how my first day was like.