I Kissed Him

He's Mine

 

 

 

I was waiting...

Yawn.

I was boring. Reaaaaaally bored.

Yawn.

Do you know? I hate to wait for.

Sigh.

I was pretty sure Sehun went along with Kai at this time. Spent the whole day in the dance practice room. I guessed he was completely forgotten about me who have been waiting for him for an hour in this terrible place.

If you guessed I would go there, you were pretty wrong. I didn’t want to go there although I missed the bubble tea boy so much. I wanted he called me FIRST and apologized then.

If you wanted to know what was my feeling, I would answer it was bad. Really bad. Because I hate that tan boy so much. That boy who claimed himself as a dancer prodigy in this university. That boy who stuck with my Sehun everyday. That boy who treated bubble tea to my Sehun everyday. I hate his eyesmiled toward my Sehun. Damn.

Yawn.                                    

Ah, I must be so tired after holding a mini concert in the main hall of this university last night. My voice cracked because I had to reach so many high notes in my own song. I thought I must take a nap while I was waiting him. And this place was so quiet, so I could...

“Ah!” My eyes widened when I saw the small boy almost fell. My eyes were watching him took a deep breath. I saw him put so much effort to reach an accountant book on the top of the bookshelf.

I smiled.

Maybe helped him was much more interesting than sat alone in the corner.

I took his book and gave it to him. He just gave me a deep gaze. I smiled to him. And he blushed. Hard.

Cute.

Krinnnggggggggg!!!!!

Aish, my head was spinning around. It must be a hangover, because I drank last night. I tried to wake up and hold my forehead. I need an aspirin and a glass of water,

Sigh. It happened because of my (ex) boyfriend, Oh Sehun. Yeah, we broke up last night. He said that we were not loving each other. He said that we just confused about our complicated brothership feeling. Then, he left me alone in the bar.

Sadly, he went away with Kai. That (jerk) tan boy.

Sigh.

By the way, if I didn’t take a mistake about my dream last night... I dreamed about the chubby boy. Hmm... I wondered about him. After that accident, he was surrounding me but in the (save) far distance. I saw him standing in front of my class door five minutes before end every day. He liked me, wasn’t he?

, I would be late. The mini concert of the third year proposal would begin in fifteen minutes later. I had to go if I didn’t want to get F in Mr. Kim’s class. I didn’t want to attend his class again, he was so gloomy. I didn’t like him, so I had to hurry up.

Drap drap drap. Thud.

Aish, my was hurt!! Who dared to bump me?!

Wait, wait, wait...

Was he?

“I-I’m sorry,” he said with his pretty high tone, I was sure he had soprano voice. I chuckled hear his unique voice.

My gaze fell on his fair pale skin. Went to his beautiful eyelashes who cover his dark brown eyes. And his round puffy cheeks... I guessed they were so soft. I (wanted to) had to pinch them to prove it.

 My eyes couldn’t move an inch yet.

I didn’t take it as a problem. I would watch him every single second if he let me did that.

“Baozi~” I muttered unconsciously. He stopped mumbling and looked into my eyes. I guessed he was startled because of my compliment. I gave him my (smirk) sparkling bambi eyes.

Again.

Unconsciously. Swear.

My hand grabbed his neck. Pulled him closer and kiss his pink rose lips.

So soft...

I felt butterflies flew in my stomach.

I never had this feeling when I was with Sehun. Maybe, The bubble tea boy was right.

Maybe we just confused about these (possessive) complicated brothership feeling.

Yeah, I must admit it.

I held my breath.

His puffy cheeks went red.

So cute...

And when I saw his kissable pink lips... I wanted to kiss him again.

He stared at me without blink any single yet. I am handsome, aren’t I?

“Is it true, my baozi~” I didn’t understand what I said before. But I didn’t care.

I saw his shocked face. Cute.

And I hugged him. Tightly.

“Do you want to watch my performance, don’t you?” I pulled out him and grabbed his hand. Pulled him to the main hall.

I smiled widely.

He was mine.

HM? Did you say he wasn’t mine?

Chuckled.

No problem. I would make him mine.

Don’t dare to get close him.

If you did, I would chase you.

Really.