Vanilla Cream

Vanilla Cream - [ taemin birthday special ]

“And one cup of sugar, wait how much is one cup?” Yeon Young poured the sugar from the bag into the bowl. “Just a bit more-“

“Boo.”

“Hyaak!” Yeon Young shrieked and dumped the entire bag of sugar. “Aish TAEMIN!” Taemin chucked and slid his arms around her waist.

“What are you making so early in the morning, yeobo?” he murmured in her ear. Yeon Young huffed out a breath of air.

“Vanilla ice cream but now you ruined it! It’s going to be too sweet now,” she scowled. Taemin dipped his hands into the bowl and his fingers. 

"You're right it's too sweet. But I didn't want vanilla ice cream for my birthday," Taemin shook his head and pursed his lips. 

Yeon Young frowned, "Then what DO you want?" 

"You."

She scoffed and turned her back of him. "You already have me." Taemin frowned and pulled her away from the kitchen counter and diped her down. 

"It's been a long time since we did that," Taemin smirked and leaned towards her face. Yeon Young flushed and chucked.

"Greedy now?" she said before they entered a tongue war. Taemin pulled her closer to himself and slid a hand into her tank top-

"TAEMIN-AH HAVE YOU SEEN MY BOXERS? I CAN'T- WHOA. Was I interrupting something?" Jonghyun burst through the kitchen door. Taemin broke the kiss and glared at him.

"Hyung..." Taemin seethed. Jonghyun's eyes widened as he took a step back from the door. "I-i just remembered where I put my boxers," Jonghyun gulped. Jonghyun took another step back, and made a mad dash out the room. "BYEEE!"

"KIM JONGHYUN GET YOUR BACK HERE YOU ER!!"