Characters

Tainted Innocence

Main Characters- Will be updated if I think another character will be a main.

Kim Ryeowook: Age 18. Parents were alcoholic and abusive. He was also bullied in school for his feminine looks, voice, and for being gay. He tried to commit suicide multiple times and was taken to the Seoul Hospital to be transferred to Yong-in Mental Hospital. He has a hard time trusting people because of his past. He doesn’t speak to anyone, very fragile, and emotional. He’s mentally (emotionally) unstable. Even though he’s suffered a lot, he’s still innocent and pure.

Choi Kyuhyun: Age 20. He’s from a rich family. Despite the cold attitude he puts up, he’s very patient and friendly (only to those he’s close with), but after learning that his “school friends” only like him because he’s rich, he puts on a mask.  His parents kicked him out of their house and sent him to an apartment so he can get a job and learn to take care of himself (for his own good). He goes to Kyunghee University (majoring in Post Modern Music). He gets a job as the food deliverer at the hospital.

Supporting Characters- Will be updating if a character has a pretty big role in the story.

Leeteuk: Owner of the mental hospital and is 25 years old. A very bright and cheerful man, who tries to bring only happiness to his patients. He notices a small change in Ryeowook as Kyuhyun starts working there more and more so he offers Kyuhyun to be his official caretaker.

Mr. & Mrs. Choi: Parents of Kyuhyun and want what’s best for him. They kick him out (of course they bought an apartment before kicking him out) and tell him that he needs to start working for himself and if he doesn’t get a job, they’ll stop paying for his tuition. They love and support Kyuhyun.

Other Characters that will be mentioned: All the Super Junior members, DBSK Yunho & Changmin, SHINee members

(Poster made by me)