First Encounter

Beautiful Stranger

 

Words couldn't describe the emotions I'm feeling for this person. This stranger. My eyes effortlessly follow his every movement. The way his hands were tucked into his pockets. The way his auburn hair bounces and sways with each step. The way his shoes echo in the emptiness of the hall way. The way he gazes at me with those glistening eyes...
 
 
I gasp softly once he made contact with me. I pushed my book up further covering the lower half of my face. I felt my hands begin to tremble as he came more closer. I kept my eyes glued to the book staring at the blank pages endlessly. Until I felt a presence next to me...
 
 
I looked in the corner of my eyes seeing the stranger. My heart begins to pound hardly against my chest. I could hear the rhythm, beating through my ear drums as I gulp down a lump in my throat. I took a quick glance at the stranger taking notice of his side profile.
 
The book dropped into my lap as my mouth parted slightly. His eyes were deep, intense, alluring. Something about them drew me in... Something about them made my stomach twist and my heart jump. Something about them made me feel... pain.
 
 
I blinked my eyes a few times before turning my attention towards the open book in my lap. I slid my fingers across the smooth surface of the pages before closing it. I tilted my head to the side as a took another glance at the stranger. But to only lock eyes with him. I gasp slightly from shock. His face was perfectly symmetrical.
 
 
 
It was an awkward silence for the both of us as we remained still gazing into each other eyes. I could feel myself holding in my breath while staring at the stranger in awe. Until he managed to break up this moment of silence.
 
I kept my eyes locked onto those lips as I see them part when he begins to speak to me. I could feel my eyes slightly widen to the unfamiliar language. But that wasn't what caught my attention... 
 
What caught my attention was that lovely voice of his. The way he spoke was so gentle, so soft, but it was also manly. I could feel my heart once again beat at it's rapid pace.
 
 
He looked at me with an angelic smile as he placed a hand in front of me. I blinked my eyes a few times before reaching my own hand out, placing it on top of his. I could feel an electric shock run through my veins as I slowly wrapped my fingers around his.
 
 
I raised my head up to see his smile grow even more wider then before. His teeth were perfectly straight as he show cased his healthy pink gums. I couldn't help, but to return a smile back. But as he opens his mouth to speak again, the unfamiliar language rings in my ear once again. I couldn't understand what he was saying. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion as I tried to process what he just said.
 
"I'm sorry.. I don't.. Understand.." I tried speaking slowly as I made little hand gestures while shaking my head. He smiled and nodded his head as if he understood what I just said. Even though his eyes told a different story.
 
 
I watch to see him pull out his hand phone. I couldn't help, but to let out a heavy sigh. I had a feeling that I disappointed him. 
 
My head lowered down as I stared at my red book. My fingers traced the smooth leather texture of the cover as I draw small circles around it, Until I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder. My head slowly rises up as I stare back into the strangers eyes. He smiled at me as he showed me his hand phone. I squinted at the small lettering as I read the text. 
 
Sorry, I'm Korean. I just came from Seoul, and I speak very little English.
 
I finished reading the text and smiled at him. I gave him a thumbs up to show I understood  it. He smiled and placed his phone on his lap.
 
"Are you..lost?" I asked in concern while gently tapping on his shoulders to get his attention. He nodded his head as he begin to type something on his phone again. I waited a few minutes until he was done translating what he needed to say. He nudged his elbow against mine to show me it. I smiled and took a look at the phone to read what it said. 
 
If you don't mind.. Would you care to show me around? I'll be staying here for about a couple months..
 
I nodded my head instantly after finishing the text. He showed me another one of his gentle smile while thanking me.
 
"Where do you want to go?" I uttered quickly while rising from my seat.
 
"Eh?" I heard him say as he got up . I shook my head while mentally slapping myself in the face. "Speak slower.." I reminded myself
 
"You.. want to.. go?" I spoke while pointing my finger towards the exit.
 
"Ah..Yes." He spoke while chuckling softly. I smiled while gathering my belongings into my bag. "At least I'll be able to spend more time with him..." I smiled widely while walking besides him towards the exit. 
 
 
 
 

 

Author's Note :

Ah.. The first chapter is finally done! Well it's been done. But I wasn't completely satisfied with it, So I kept on editing it and stuff...

As you can see the story hasn't been marked complete. So yes it's going to be a "Three Shot" LOL

And I know.. The first chapter is very short. I'm well aware of that, but I think the next two chapters are gonna be quite lengthy.. So.. Prepare!

xx Comments are very much loved btw~