Beautiful Rain

The Professional Stalker (requests) (EXTREME HIATUS)

 

Really short (more like a foreword) chapter because I just wanted to introduce to you this character and have you imagine what happened in her past. hope you like it ^^ 

My eyes flutter open, an unrecognisable face was before me. “Who are you?” my voice echoed, my mouth closed tight, my thoughts voiced itself out. The man smiled at me, my eyes could not stop staring at him and my chest tightened. “Such beauty...” my thoughts whispered around me. I did not dare close my eyes, I did not want him to disappear, I wanted him to be there with me forever in this empty space. I wanted him and him only. My heart, I felt it, my nonexistent heart decided to emerge once again. I felt its warmth, calming, soothing... love. “Love, Love, Love...” My voice echoed again, my laughter in between them, reminding me of what it felt like to be in love. “Love, Love, Love...” my voice continued to spiral around me pulling me and him closer, his face inching closer and closer till his lips softly touched mine, warmth flowing through my cold body, my newly found heart raced like it was seconds till it would explode with every beat screaming his name, his cursed name.

His lips left mine, the warmth left me but my heart continued to beat ragingly, yearning his touch. My head rested on his chest, my ear only wanting to hear the beating of his heart. Again, the warmth slowly grew again. My raging beat of my heart, slowed down to match his, our hearts beating in perfect symphony. My eyes slowly closed as I savoured the sound of our hearts beating together. I missed this feeling.

The sound of his beating heart grew further and further away and the warmth began to withdraw till I heard his own voice saying those words that were able to build me up and crush me at the same time.

“I love you wendy, love... love... love... you... wendy...” his voice echoed around me.

My eyes opened and his being slowly tuned into mist, floating and spinning to the skies above. Tears slowly trailed down my face as my eyes continued to follow what was left of him. His mist disappeared as it merged with the beautiful calm blue skies above which reminded me of the beautiful calm memories that followed it. Reminded me of him, his warmth, his love.

“Wendy, look at how clear the sky is in Korea today!” his voice echoed and with every word the memories slowly crept onto my mind again.

“Eh, not fair! It’s raining like crazy here!” My laughter echoed through this empty space.

“Then you should come here,” his cheerful voice floated around me as I still stared at the blue sky that accompanied me in this void.

“Don’t worry. One day I’m sure we will stare down the same sky,” My voice said, beckoning memories from the past. “sky... sky... sky..” it echoed and I stared at the clear sky that I was once envious about. I had always wanted it to be as clear as this but all that I received was rain.

Something damp fell on my face, my eyes flickered and my hand slowly reached for that dampness. Water? Rain Drops? I asked myself.

 I was answered soon enough as the sky poured its own tears. Just like that day, I yearned to be under the beautiful blue sky with him but all I could get was rain. Nothing could change. I’m not destined to stare down the same sky as him.

My knees buckled under me as  my body was drenched with the rain and my face was drenched with my tears. “I love you too...” my lips finally spoke. No echo, just a sentence that need no repentance.

I slowly floated of into the darkness that I belonged in. I have never deserved a heart to begin with.