Chapter 7

My Master and I (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ren avoided Minhyun for the next few days. Whether it was during class or eating lunch, he didn’t even glance Minhyun’s way.

 

Which was probably why Minhyun suddenly showed up beside his locker after class. Ren gulped from where he was standing in the corner.

 

“What do I do? I don’t want to meet Minhyun, but I need my books…….”

 

In the end, Ren boosted up his courage and walked confidently to his locker, ignoring Minhyun’s presence. He opened his locker, only to be slam shut again by Minhyun.

 

Ren glared at Minhyun. “What are you doing?”

 

Minhyun didn’t reply at once. He grabbed Ren’s wrist and pulled him away from his locker. “Come with me.”

 

“Wha-?”

 

Ren struggled pointlessly as Minhyun dragged him to a deserted place with no one in sight. Ren shrugged Minhyun off.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Minhyun walked closer to Ren, and Ren backed up against the wall. “He’s angry,” Ren thought. Minhyun’s eyes pierced Ren’s.

 

“Why have you been avoiding me these days?” Minhyun said quietly, almost dangerously. Ren gulped.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

“Yes you do.” Minhyun leaned in closer. Ren turned his head away defiantly.

 

“I can do what I like. Don’t treat me like a toy.”

 

“Did you forget? I’m still your master.”

 

It was these words that pierced Ren’s heart like daggers. He snapped his head up, staring directly at Minhyun.

 

“I hate it. I hate this game that you’re playing with me. Do you think it’s funny, playing with my feelings? That you can kiss me whenever you like?”

 

The words poured out of Ren’s mouth without him thinking. Minhyun’s eyes smoldered black and he stepped forward, grabbing Ren's hair.

 

Ren eyes opened wide with fear. “He’s going to hit me!” Ren thought, squeezing his eyes shut.

 

He waited for the blow to come. But it didn’t.

 

All Ren felt was a warm hand reaching up to touch his cheek, and Ren opened his eyes in surprise, only to feel Minhyun’s lips touching his once more.

 

His kiss was sweeter than last time. His lips moved gently with Ren’s, softly nibbling his bottom lip. After some time, Ren u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter