Chapter 1

My Master and I (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ren, two glasses of iced tea and a chocolate mousse!”

 

Ren looked up towards the voice. “Sure, coming right along!”

 

Ren, 18 years old. His parents died when he was young, therefore he left to live with his grandparents. Not long after, he left his grandparents to live a life on his own. Fending for himself, and doing part time jobs, he had managed to live alone for a year.

 

Ren hurried into the kitchen. “Aron, one chocolate mousse!”

 

“Sure thing!” Aron was one of Ren’s best friends at school and also his work partner. A tall and handsome young man, his talent in making desserts was definitely best of the best.

 

Ren sighed and settled down to help Aron with the mousse. Noticing Ren’s frustrated expression, Aron raised an eyebrow.

 

“Wassup, Ren? You look down today.”

 

Ren looked up at Aron, faking a sad face. “Do I?”

 

Aron laughed. “Yes, you do. What’s bothering you?”

 

Ren fiddled around with the bag of flour. “It’s just…..life has really been hard lately.”

 

Aron pointed at Ren triumphantly, grinning. “Ah ha! You’re short on money, right?”

 

Ren shot a dirty look at Aron, and he shrank away. “S-Sorry. Don’t get mad, I was just kidding.”

 

Ren sighed again. “Nah, it’s just me. I’m always needing more money.”

 

“Don’t fret!” Aron comforted Ren. “You’re still young and have to fend for yourself, I’m worried about you and your health.”

 

“I don’t have time to take care of myself.” Ren said, dumping the bag of flour on the floor and taking the bottle of syrup, pouring it on the mousse.

 

Aron thought for while, then his eyes lit up. “Ren, you need another job, right?”

 

Ren turned around quickly. “Yes, I do. Desperately.”

 

Aron winked at Ren. “I’ve got just the job for you.”

 

 

 

§

 

 

Thanks to Aron, Ren now had a night-time job at a restaurant, where he played the violin. The manager was very satisfied with his skills and therefore employed him.

 

Ren played the violin, closing his eyes to feel the music. He was so immersed in his playing that he was unaware of a figure approaching him.

 

Ren finished his playing and surprised when someone started clapping behind him. He turned around and nearly forgot how to breathe.

 

In front of him stood probably the most beautiful boy he had ever seen. The boy had soft brow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter