PART 1

Are We Destiny?

 AeHee's POV
 

Summer vacation. The BEST summer vacation. I was finally off to Korea!!!

I sat wide awake in excitement as the plane flew on for 14 hours, longer than how I usually stayed awake.

"Yah! Oh AeHee, get some sleep!!!" My friend SeAh hissed drowsily at me as I "accidentally" blasted music from the earbuds that were still in her ears. Ehehehehehehe.

"But.. but... but.... I can't!!!!!!!!!! How much longer??" I whined.  We were actually off to attend SHINee's 2nd Concert!!! Whoop!!! "I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SHINeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

"GO. TO. SLEEP. OR. ELSE." SeAh said threateningly, her hands clenched into fists.

"Fine..............." T______________________T

"Yah!!! Wake up!!! We're here!!!" a hand jostled my shoulder, screaming excitedly into my ear. "Wake Up! Wake UP! SHINee is on the same freaking plane as US!!!!!"

"WHAT?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, forgetting that we were on a public plane. "WHERE?!" A few head swiveled around to stare at me, the gaze burning into my skin. I blushed.

“First class. Let’s get off quickly then we might be able to find them!!!” SeAh quickly pulled me out of my seat and grabbed our luggage, pushing through the line of people to get to the front.

The rest of our luggage wasn’t that hard to find since we decided that we wanted neon green suitcases… with Hello Kitty stickers plastered on…. Yes, we are very weird. ANYWAYS………….

SHINee was nowhere to be found!!!!! We followed all the signs that fans held but NO SHINee!!!!! Where was SHINee?????

“Oh look!!! There’s the driver!!!” SeAh yelled, dragging me towards a guy in a snazzy uniform. But still no SHINee………

Someone else’s POV

“Oh look!!! There’s the driver!!!” a girl yelled, dragging a bright neon green suitcase with Hello Kitty stickers plastered on. Another girl followed behind her, sighing dramatically. Were they fans?? The girl turned around for a second and I couldn’t believe my eyes. What a pretty girl… her skin was the color of caramel and her hair fell across her shoulders like a sheet of the purest chocolate. Her eyes were round and a pretty sparkling brown. Her looks weren’t completely foreign but she wasn’t Asian either. Oh the things I’d do to get to know her.

“Taemin-ah, let’s go.” Minho hyung nudged me, grabbing my bags and pulling me behind him and into our van.

I was determined to find that girl again.