WAIT!!

Whisper My Serenade (**HIATUS)

Key was bored.

How could he, the Almighty Key, with his phone full of contacts that would make any other man (or woman) jealous, be without anyone to go out and enjoy his break with? No matter how many people he dialed, texted, and IMed, they had something to do, somewhere to go, some program to film. 

After Minho had hung up on him, Key had lost all hope, slouching on the couch whilst watching some drama about a man and his love for baking, and apparent love for the girl who bakes said bread with him. The only person home besides him was Onew, but he hadn’t emerged from his bedroom since he arrived late last night. Even a bribe of fried chicken couldn’t tear the leader from his precious sleep, especially after having so many schedules in the past few months.

So when the door to the dorm had clicked, Key had sprung from the couch to meet whatever godsend had come his way. He felt great joy when Jonghyun stepped through the door, taking off his scarf and throwing it off to the side. Finally! Someone to entertain him!

Key leapt for his saviour, “KIM JONGHYUN, I LOVE-” 

But Jonghyun hadn’t even taken off his shoes, brushing past the hysteric Key to get to his room. Key could only stare with his mouth wide open. Jonghyun returned to the doorway, holding up a handheld device. “I forgot my cellphone.”

With that, Jonghyun picked up his scarf and left. 

Key stared at the door for one, two, three seconds in shock. Then...

He wrenched open the door, running after his bandmate. 

“WAIT! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!”