Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy

 

(Sheila’s POV)

I decided to clean my room today. I started by cleaning my desk which was the messiest of everything in my room. I sighed and started shuffling papers and attempting to organize them. Then I stopped cleaning when I heard someone singing loudly outside my door. I know that voice from anywhere. It was Daesung.

I opened the door and there he stood with flowers in his hands and singing ‘Try smiling.’

“Oppa what are you doing?” I asked stupidly.

“I’m being romantic.” He smiled and handed me the flowers. The smell of the beautiful flowers and him filled my lungs. I smiled.

“Thank you.” I said happily.

“I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to ____ tonight.” He said.

“Of course! I will get ready right now!” I piped and hugged him. Wow he finally asked me out. This was going to be our first date.  

“Me too.” He kissed my forehead which made me blush, and he walked off. I didn’t know what to do first so I went down stairs to find Brooke. She was in SeungRi’s room reading fan fic and listening to music. I stepped into the room and mentally laughed on how messy it was. Luckily SeungRi wasn’t there so me and Brooke could talk without interruptions. I cleared my throat and walked to the desk where she was sitting.

“Oh hey Sheila! Whatcha up to?” She said as she turned around in the chair.

“Well nothing much just Oppa finally asked me out!” I rushed happily. She just kind of thought for a second and then busted out with joy. She stood up and started pacing.
“OMO! THIS IS GREAT! You have to look perfect absolutely perfect. Where are you guys going? Is it a secret? Don’t tell me it’s a secret I hate it when they do that.” She rushed in almost one breath. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

“Chill out. You act like you’re the one going out for the first time with someone.”

“Well I’m just so excited! Where are you going?”

“Well we’re going to ___”

“WHAT? That’s only the BEST place on earth!”  She plopped onto the bed which was the only thing clean in the room.

“Well I need to get ready.” I said trying not to sound to overjoyed.

“Ok let’s go!” Brooke jumped up and ran upstairs. I walked back into mine and Brooke’s bedroom, but really we never used it that much.
“I think these pants would look AMAZING!” Brooke sang while pulling out some cute black skinny jeans. Soon Brooke had laid out a whole outfit and personally it was amazing! I loved it! It was black skinny jeans with a basic purple shirt, a black loose vest, and black converse.
“Wow I like it.” I smiled.  I finished my make-up and grabbed the outfit to put on.
“How do you like it?” I said walking out of the bathroom.

“Omo. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!” She yelled and hugged me.
“You’re gonna be late hurry GO!” Brooke said pushing me out the door.

I met Daesung at the door and he took my hand and we took off.

“Wow this looks awesome!” I said as we walked up to the ticket booth to get tickets. There were lights everywhere and the smell of popcorn and sweet cotton candy.

“COME ON!” He yelled pulling me through the crowd of people. After the epic battle of the crowd we came across the carousel.

“OMO!” I yelled.

“LET’S GO!” He yelled and we jumped onto the carousel. We walked around trying to find a empty spot when we found two horses that were open. I walked up to a blue one and put my hands around it.

“I claim this one!” I said. Daesung pouted.

“But I wanted that one.”

“Well I wanted this one too.” I pouted.

“That’s not fair!” He stomped his foot.
“Well I don’t want the orange one!”

“Neither do I!” I almost yelled. Then a kid jumped onto the orange one and I looked beside me and saw a gray one open.

“I CLAIM IT!” I yelled jumping on the grey horse. Daesung didn’t argue he just jumped onto the blue one and smiled at me. The bell rang and we went in circles and I never felt happier. Time went by fast we had almost rode every single ride then he pulled me to get some cotton candy.
“Yum.” I said.

“What kind do you want?” He asked.

“I want blue.”  He ordered the cotton candy and we sat down on some benches and ate the soft dreams.

“So do you want to ride that?” He said pointing at a rollercoaster. I gasped and I felt my face go pale. It’s was the scariest rollercoaster I have ever seen in my life.

“What’s the matter?” He said grabbing me tighter.

“Uh..Are you sure you want to go on that?” I asked in horror.

“Don’t worry I got you.” He said and embraced me and kissed me lightly on the forehead. I smiled when I saw his flashy smile. I grabbed his hand and we walked to my doom.

The line was really long but we finally got into a car and strapped in.

“Don’t worry. I have you.” Daesung said wrapping me tight before we took off. The ride went up as far as it would let it and before we dropped I closed my eyes and grabbed Oppa tighter. We went through loops and sharp turns, ups, and downs but finally the ride came to a stop. I still held on tightly to Daesung when he grabbed me up and carried me off the ride. We sat on a bench near the rollercoaster and I was still in a tight grip and eyes shut. Truthfully I wasn’t really scared anymore but I wanted to stay here forever and never let go.

“You can open your eyes now.” He said brushing my hair back. I lifted up slowly and opened my eyes.

“I will protect you don’t worry.” He said kissing my forehead. I looked around and it looked like it was about to get dark.

“Oppa we better go before it get’s dark.” I said.

“Ok but we have to make one more stop.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd and out of the theme park and walked around to the side. I gasped at the site. It was a park with a pond and cherry blossoms. I smiled cheek to cheek as we slowly walked toward the park. We walked around the pond slowly and I felt the cool night breeze on my skin.
“This is amazing Daesung Oppa.” I said breaking the silence.

“Yes it is.” We stopped. I turned to him and looked confused.

“You are so beautiful Sheila.” He said as he pulled me into a hug. He broke the hug and looked at me. I blushed, which made him blush. Then out of nowhere we leaned in closer and closer until lips touched. It seemed like we have been kissing for years when in fact it was only moments. We both smiled and blushed.

“Come on let’s take you home.” He said as we walked to the car to leave this magical place.

When we got home we heard loud music and screaming. I thought the worst and ran inside. Brooke was standing in the middle of the living room yelling at GD to put down a camera. Top was rapping weirdly and slurring every word. S was trying to get Taeyang to stop jumping on the couch. There was paper everywhere.
“WHAT IS GOING ON?” I yelled trying to be heard by everyone. It worked. Everyone stopped and Taeyang turned off the music. Brooke walked up to me.

“Well Unnie. It started when they found some beer and wine in the cabinet. Now they want tacos, and I don’t know where to get tacos in South Korea. I barley know how to get to YG. They are throwing a fit. DON’T EVER LEAVE WHEN THERE IS BEER IN THE HOUSE!” Brooke whined and started crying and SeungRi came and comforted her. It looked like he was sober.

“WE WANT TACOS!” GD yelled. ‘This is gonna be a long night.’ I thought to myself.