happiness turned to sorrow

How can i gain your love?

Taeyeon pov

"Finally Onew finally ask me out but isn't a date.''i sigh as i on bus waiting to reached the library.Then,when i reach there Onew is already waiting for me.i walk to him shyly.

''Are you came?''i stammer.

''noy long,just came 5 minutes ago.is there a traffic jam,noona?''onew ask.

i shake my head shyly.onew smile and pull my hand and drag me to a place but it is not  the library and then we reached a resturant.i then remebered that it is the one i want to go the last.

flashback..

when we were walking i saw a resturant but i did not brought any money.onew had to leave so i did not enter the leave.I told him to stay so that he could treat me to resturant but he had to go.

end of flashback..

i am shock he still remember.He was smiling from ear to ear his smile then he afce suddenly darken a little.

''i think this is my last treat before another 2 month.''he says .i am shock by what he says.

''why?'' i ask.

''Just going to the states for little rest.''he say while rubbing his back of his head.i force a smile.we then enter the resturant to eat.

Atfer the treat , onew pay the bill and left.i stand behind seeing his figure disappear.i walk slowly towards the bus stop and wait  for the bus.after a while i reach home and i start a cry lightly thinking onew will be gone for 2 month.But was unaware that Jesscia is home too.

Jessica pov

so tired.don't know that shopping will be so tiring?then suddenly i hear a sobbing .i am puzzled.i walk out of my room and look down and see a familiar figure sitting on a sofa crying.i peer and see that it wis taeyeon unnie.

''taeyeon unnie!when you're back?''i asked suprisingly. i run down to her and seat beside her and asked what happened,she then poured everything out.