Triple Disaster Date!

Bubbly...So Bubbly!

~StoryTeller~

Tonight was "Date Night" for Kwangmin, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Minwoo, Hyomin, and Youngmin. They all seemed to be so tensed that they might ruin things. The three love birds both agreed that they would have a triple date! It was 5:00 PM, so all of them began preparing because their dates started at 7:00 PM. (Sorry for the short storyteller) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(T-ara's Side)

T-ara was busying with things. Eunjung had to go to *We Got Married*, Boram and Hwayoung had to go to the studio to record the 2 new hit songs.*Day by Day* and *Don't Leave*. Qri, Ahruem, and Dani had to go to a interview for T-ara. It seemed that everyone was busy! Jiyeon, Hyomin , and Soyeon were all at their house putting up makeup and the other things for the date. Jiyeon and Soyeon had a hard time with makeup. "Yahh-, Everytime I put on my lipstick, I always put to much!!" Soyeon said facing Hyomin. "OMO, That is to much, Let me help you on that." Hyomin said grabing the tissue and wiping Soyeon and Jiyeon's lips. She started putting it on make-up on Jiyeon and Soyeon. "After you apply that on you put a light shimmer lipgloss on top of the red lipstick. There your done!!" Hyomin said backing up from Jiyeon and Soyeon. Both of them looked at the mirrored and thanked Hyomin. After a few hours of preparing, they all look really pretty. 

 

 

Hyomin wore this 

Jiyeon wore this

 

Soyeon wore this

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Boyfriend Side) Boyfriend was also busy with things. Jungmin had to go to. his date too. Dounghyun and Hyunseyong had to go to buy food for their own dinner. Minwoo, Kwangmin, Youngmin were in a very formal suit. After a few hours of deciding for the outfits, they went to pick up the girls for dinner since it was 6:45 PM. After driving to the T-ara's house, the girls were ready. They all looked really handsome/beautiful. "Wow, you girls look really cute." Minwoo said with charming eye smile. "Really, thanks..come on, we have a reservation on 7:00." Soyeon said grabbing both of the girls arms, and running towards the car. The boys followed them to the car. All of them went in the car, and drove off to the resturant. It took about 10 minutes. It was silent, until Jiyeon broke it. "Umm, so what resturant are we going to?" Jiyeon said. "I actually don't know, tell Minwoo." Kwangmin said. "Ohh, yeah..It a suprise to you girls!!" Minwoo said. (Also, the seating, There is 7 seats. Youngmin was driving, The front seat: Hyomin. 2nd Row: Lft to Rht: Soyeon, Minwoo Jiyeon, Kwangmin.) After a few mintues, they were there. 

Song Jook Heon (송죽헌) 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~In the resturant~

 They went in, and sat down on their table. They all ordered and waited for the food to come. Meanwhile, everyone chatted. When the food came, they looked at the food. They started eating and continued chatting. (The seating..The table is a rectangle. 3 chairs in the 2 wide sides. Bottom seating, Minwoo, Jiyeon, Youngmin. In front of them is : Soyeon, Kwangmin, and Hyomin. ) All of them were really hungry, but they still ate politely. Minwoo had a spoonful of rice and meat, he put it in his mouth and some of the rice was near his lip, Jiyeon was next to him, so she wiped the rice near his mouth. "Jiyeon, Thank you.." Minwoo said giving his charming smile to Jiyeon. Inside of Soyeon, she felt a small needle stabbed her heart. Kwangmin also felt what Soyeon felt too. After a few minutes, Kwangmin was drinking his wine, until someone came and accidently pushed his chair which made him spill his drink on. It ruined his outfit. Soyeon began grabbing a napking and started wiping his stain. Jiyeon and Minwoo became jealous, so they had a plan. "Minwoo, I'm jealous between those to, I want to create a plan to make them jealous!" Jiyeon whispered to Minwoo. "Neh, what should we do?" Minwoo replied back.  "I'll drop my spoon then pretend that I hit my head and YOU call a waiter and tell to get a icepack!! K!!" Jiyeon said. "Okay, I will do it!! ^^" Minwoo said with a cute smile to Jiyeon which made her blush. Minwoo saw and smiled. Jiyeon looked around and moved her arm near the spoon and dropped the ustensel. She went underneath the table and when she came back up she actually really hit her head. It made her pass out since her head was hit really hard. Minwoo picked her up, he called everyone that Jiyeon had passed out. They got the car ready and drove Jiyeon to the emergency room. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

(Jiyeon Pov) 

I passed out when I hit my head on the table. I heard voices. "Kwangmin, help! Get the car ready!!" Minwoo said.  I knew it was him because he was the last voice that I heard when I passed out. I felt myself being carried on bridal style. "Jiyeon, are you alright?!" someone said. After that, I out. I was waking up, I heard many voice gasping. "Jiyeon, are you alright?" Minwoo said running towards me with a worried face. "Umm, neh.. Just a little weak, I guess?" I said to him. "Haha, Kwangmin she is awake!" He shouted at Kwangmin who a hand full of food and soft drinks. "Yahh- Minwoo oppa, can you not talk to loud? Im in a little pain right now!" I said. "OMO, really? Mianhe.."Minwoo said. "Are you okay, Jiyeon?" Kwangmin said to me. I stayed silent. I looked away. "I wanna to Minwoo Oppa, Please Kwangmin. " I said to Kwangmin looking at Minwoo. Kwangmin looked at Minwoo. "Minwoo, can we go somewhere? I need to talk to in private." I said standing up from the bed and took Minwoo wrist and walked to the door and got out with Minwoo. "Minwoo Oppa, I can't talk to Kwangmin for now.. I feel guilty now something bad happened to me." I told Minwoo with a serious face. "Me too, Let's go tell the members that we can go home now." Minwoo said. He held me in a tight hug, I hugged him back. I gave him a peck on the cheek and thanked him. He smiled. We were done and went to the room. "Okay let's go guys." I said together with Minwoo. Everyone left except Minwoo, He waited for me to be done getting dressed. "Thanks for waiting Minwoo, can you drive me home since the other members left?" I said to him. " Sure" Minwoo said. We drove back home and gave each other a goodnight hug then left. 

OMO HOPE YOU 

GUYS LIKE IT!! 

^^ MAKE SURE TO READ CHAPTER APOLIGIZE!! ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________