Love Triangle

Bubbly...So Bubbly!

~Storyteller~

       *vibrate* Jiyeon got her cellphone out of her pocket. "Wow! A message from...MyunSung (From Infinite)."Jiyeon sighed and read the message MyunSung gave. . It said "I wish I had the guts to tell EVERYTHING. Get everything out of my mind,out of my heart, and through my mouth.But I can't...I still LOVE you." Jiyeon suddenly had the flashback memories of her and MyunSung. Myunsung and Jiyeon was very happy together and they were engaged until it was over for them. It was really hard for Myunsung and Jiyeon seperated and Jiyeon never forgot MyunSung. Jiyeon wanted to get groceries for her T-ara sisters. So Jiyeon grabbed her bag and sunglasses and drove off. At the store, Jiyeon had a hard time finding the spice for her meal. So Jiyeon asked one of the employees standing next to the veggies. "Umm. excuse me, where's the spices," Jiyeon tapped the shoulder. When the man turn around, he tripped and fell. However he landed on Jiyeon! When their faces met, They both realized that they looked similar. Then Jiyeon asked, "Are you...MYUNSUNG?!" He nodded and Jiyeon stomped on his feet. MyunSung jumped up and down with one foot. MyunSung grabbed Jiyeon hands slightly and said, "Look...Jiyeon, I know we had a perfect hard landing, but..." Myunsung landed on his knees and continued, "Will you give me a SECOND CHANCE?" There was silence for a while and Jiyeon strongly pulled her hands out of Myunsungs and yelled, "I'm just here to know where the spices were!!" The custumors around them started staring at them. Silence SIlence Silence, and then custumors ignored. MyunSung got mad....So Jiyeon was annoyed and Jiyeon had to lie, "I have a...boyfriend." Myunsung's face turned serious and said ,"Who?" Jiyeon replies, "Kwangmin, Jo Kwangmin." MyunSung starts laughing, "The one with ugly hair and doesn't look like me?" Jiyeon slapped Myunsung's face and said "LOOK! KWANGMIN HAS BEAUTIFUL HAIR. I-I-I LOVE HIM!!" MyunSung backed up and apologized.Jiyeon asked where the spices were andMyunSung answered, "Lane 7" MyunSung continued and Jiyeon ran away crying. Then she bumped into Kwangmin. Jiyeon started shedding her tears. Then Myunsung saw Jiyeon's wallet right next to him, so he picked it up and followed Jiyeon. Kwangmin told Jiyeon if she was okay while holdong her shoulders. Jiyeon shook her head and Kwangmin hugged her tenderly. Myunsung found Kwangmin and Jiyeon hugging, and Myunsung thought, "That little bastard." MyunSung started running and threw Jiyeon's wallet on the floor. Myunsung pushed Kwangmin away from Jiyeon and puched him on the face. Everyone had their eyes on them quickly. Kwangmin got up and felt blood on the end of his lip. Kwangmin got mad and hit Myunsung in the stomach. Kwangmin and MyunSung had a rough fight "KWANGMIN!!" Jiyeon yelled, "MyunSung!! STOP! STOP!" Then the police came to stop them.

       KwangMin and Myunsung had lots of bruces and blood. Most of all Kwangmin because Myunsung was super strong. The police asked Jiyeon who started it. Jiyeon looked and MyunSung and Kwangmin and Jiyeon chose..................................MyunSung........................................... Police handcuffed Myunsung and he sarted screaming, "JIYEON! JIYEON! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Jiyeon cried and ran to Kwangmin to see if he was okay. But Jiyeon couldn't wake him up, so she called the police and told them to try to wake him up. Jiyeon got nervous and saw lots of blood on his face. Finally Kwangmin woke up. Jiyeon rushed to Kwangmin and gave him a tight hug. The ambulance came and cleared up KwangMin's face.Jiyeon cried and cried and hugged him again and again. While Jiyeon was hugging Kwangmin, Jiyeon whispered,"I love you." to Kwangmin's ear. Kwangmin whispered to her back " I love you too, forever." Jiyeon hugged Kwanmin and smiled.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

(Jiyeon's POV)

       I picked up Kwangmin from the floor and she pulled him too hard that  Kwangmin and I lips touched! I was surprised and  I pushed Kwangmin away. We both felt weird. Then Kwangmin knew I was going to be at the groceries sooo... He set up a mini banner for me and he sang Boyfriend andI teared up! I loved him soo much. I already pictured the future! I wanted to get married now for some reason. " Park Jiyeon, will you be my girlfriend?" I said "Will this answer your question" I leaned over and gave him a cute kiss. He loved it and said, "So that's a yes?" I answered, "Yes...yeabo!" We hugged each other very tight. I forgot about T-ara and went to T-ara's house to tell them the news. We ran inside the house and heard T-ara complaining about dinner. I said, "Sorry! I was busy..." I heard Qri say something, "Wait, are you and kwangmin holding hands?" I nodded and them. Then Soyeon said, "Don't tell me your dating..." I took a deep breath and screamed."KWANGMIN AND I ARE DATING!" T-ara screamed so loud! T-ara felt happy for us.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

(Kwangmin's POV)

       I covered my ears when T-ara screamed. Then Jiyeon covered my ears and told them to stop screaming. I thought that Jiyeon was perfect for me. She was caring, and pretty! I love her very much. I heard T-ara say AWWW and they gave me advice about Jiyeon. I smiled at Jiyeon and I wanted to get married and have a family together!! I kissed jiYEON on the forehead and took my phone out of the pocket. i called boyfriend to tell them the news. When I told them the news, they said, " OOHOOOOOOO" They congrats me and I hanged up. We both knew that we will have a happy life together.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

(MyunSung's POV)

       I thought " I WILL TAKE YOU BACK JIYEON AND EVERYTIME I SEE KWANGMIN, I WILL KILL HIM..." I put my hands behing the bars and glared.