Stay with me Day by Day

Bubbly...So Bubbly!

~StoryTelle~

        "go ma sseum ni da!! (Thank You!) Jal Gayo!!(Bye)"Said T-ara to the audience. T-ara went down the stairs breathing heavily after their strong performance of "Day BY dAY" and "Cry Cry". "Great Job!" said the backstage manager. "go ma ssuem ni da!" said T-ara. T-ara started talking and talking until they reached the performance list to check who was next. For a moment they discovered that Boyfriend was next... T-ara gave a "OOOOOO" sound in front on Soyeon,Jiyeon, and Hyomin. They all bit their lips and replied "Stop!" In a nice way. While Eunjung was talking to Qri and Ahreum, Soyeon talking to Jiyeon and Hyomin at the back, and HwaYoung calling her omma, MeanWhile, Boyfriend got ready for their Lovestyle performance on stage. When they were going down the hallway, Minwoo was begging them if he could show his new dance move and boyfriend agreed. Minwoo did a pop and a lock and did his final grand spin and went off balance and bumbed into T-ara! HyungSeong andJeongMin laughed at Minwoo and Donghyn,kwangMin, and YoungMin slapped them . "Oww!" said HyungSeong and JeongMin while rubbing their shoulders, KwangMin and YoungMin ran to Minwoo to pick him up. Kwangmin grabbed MinWoo's hand and looked up to say sorry. When Minwoo looked up, Soyeon's face was right in front of Minwoo's. Their  eyes just met easily. Jiyeon said "ooooo" and took a peek of one of the members of boyfriend. Jiyeon saw Kwangmin hanging there and Kwangmin found Jiyeon looking at him, so he gave back a shy smile and put his hands in his pockets. Jiyeon gave a little wave. YoungMin knew that he totally had a crush on Hyomin, so he ran up to her and said 'HI" very shyly. Hyomin giggled and thought, "STAY WITH ME DAY BY DAY" very fast. The rest of Boyfriend and T-ara went away laughing....

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

(Soyeon's Pov)

       "Annyeong! Soyeon imida!" *bows* I bit my lip and turned my head to the left...*AHHHHH why so cute!* I thought I turned my head back and smiled at MinWoo. I heard Minwoo reply, "Anneyeonghaseo! Minwoo imida!" *bows* Minwwo continued " Hi I'm about to go on stage and after our performance, we could hang out sometime." I replied with a nod. Minwoo bows and went off to stage with Boyfriend.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

(Minwoo's POV)

         "WE'RE HIGH, WE'RE RIGHT! WE DON'T STOP!" I was singing and dancing, but while I was dancing,I thought,. *I couldn't get Soyeon out of my mind! I kept thinking the time we first met...wait...nevermind that was 2 min. ago* We wrapped our moves for the end of the song. I wanted it to end so I can hang out with my future Soyeon. We finished the song and I rushed down the stairs and went down the hallway and knocked on T-ara's dressing room door. While I was waiting I saw red roses behind me, so I took one and went to the door again. *door opens* "Hi Minwoo! What are you doing here!" Eunjung said. " Hey EunJung! ummmm..." I said while peeking inside the dressing room, " Is Soyeon here?" Eunjung gave a smile at me and called Soyeon. " SOYEON! SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" Eunjung screamed, " EunJung, You don't have to scream, I'm just ri-" I caught Soyeon with my eyes just staring at her. She looked down at the rose, so I just gave her the rose. I asked her if she wanted to walk and she said she was fine with it. While we were walking, I suddenly see T-ara spying on Soyeon and I, so I just ignored it and focused on Soyeon. We found a bench to sit on and we just talked. I wanted to make a move, but she might think Im desperate. So what I did was give her a hug because T-ara was calling her back to the dressing room. So I followed her. T-ara grabbed Soyeon immediatley. I was wondering what it was about. I followed them as fast as I can, but they were walking to fast. So I ran, but I didn't realize that my shoe was untied so tripped and fell. T-ara went to their dressing room and locked their door. I tied my shoe quickly and ran to T-ara's door and I wanted to hear what they were saying through the door. "Soo, what happened between you and Minwoo?" said Jiyeon, " We just both told stuff about ourselves. Not a big deal!" Soyeon answered. "Soo, did you get anything in common?" HyoMin said,. I heard Soyeon say something, "Yes! We did have some stuff in common. Okay I need rest.. but if your asking, he DID ask me for dinner." I heard T-ara scream. They screamed so loud that really hurt my ear.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

(Jiyeon's POV)

      T-ara and I were getting ready to go in the car, but while I was going there I was texting a  friend and I acciedently bumbed in to Kwangmin! "Sorry, Sorry!" I said, "Jiyeon, no worries. Ummmm, I was wondering if we could exchange numbers, just in case, NOT just because I want to date you, it's just for emergencys like if there was a fire haza-... your number please?" Kwangmin ask in a cute way. I gave KwanMin my number, he gave his. I asked for a contact Icon so he agreed. I took up my camera but Kwangmin's hand blocked the camera. I put my phone down and he said, " Aye, I won't take any photo without you." I smiled, then blushed, then bit my lip. I said ok and we took a photo with each other. I never wanted to forget this day. I wanted to have him in my life. I was rushing to the car and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

(Kwangmin's POV)

        I felt like electricity shocked me when Jiyeon gave me a kiss.... ON THE CHEEK! I went to Boyfriend's dressing room and I saw MinWoo sleeping with a big smile on his face and the rest pLaying action figures. "Hey, what happen! There's a lipstick stain on your cheek. Here let me wipe it off." Donghyn said. I quickly slapped his hand and screamed at DongHuyn. "DON'T EVER TOUCH THIS CHEEK! PARK JIYEON! YES, PARK JIYEON KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK, SO DON'T TOUCH.!" I saw MinWoo look at me with his eyes wide open. Including the staff! I said sorry and told them to continue what they were doing. " Geez Kwangmin! I never seen you this in LOVE!" I slapped DongHuyn and told him to stop and instantly, started texting Jiyeon all night.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

(Hyomin's POV)

     I ran to find YoungMin before I went to the car. I knocked on boyfriend's door and saw YoungMin open the door. "Hi-i-i, Hy-Hy-omin, your here!" YoungMin stuttered. I went to give him a note and gave him a very special cheek kiss and hug. I went running to T-ara's car I thought * I like you Youngmin, I really do...*

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

(YoungMin's POV)

     I suddenly fainted and out for 15 min. until Minwoo slapped me in the face. I slapped Minwoo back and he slapped back and I slapped back but Kwanmin stopped us and he seceretly took the last slap! I got mad at him and stepped on his foot without anybody noticing, "Ahhhh...*ffffah*" I saw Minwoo and I laughed. I looked into the note Hyomin gave me. it said:

Dear Jo YoungMin,

      I just wanted to let you know that I like you very much and I want you to meet me at Shushi Man resturaunt at 8:00p.m. pick me up! I really like your dancing and singing. Your funny, cute and has a great smile! I always keep in mind that no matter who you are, I LIKE YOU! Stay with me Day by Day. 

xoxoxoxoxo

~Hyomin

P.S.

Your my favorite member than the rest.

I melted when I saw the note I layed on the couch and daydreamed.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

How did you like my first chapter! I'll update it really soon! Hope you guys check it out. See what happens next!