Chapter 1: Severely

Your Guardian Angel (Kaistal version)

 

NOBODYS POV:

 

 

July,8,2012

 

 

(IN THE RADIO)

 

MC1: News about the greatest figure skaters Krystal Jung has been spreading like wild fire. On our recent report our Idol Krystal has verify to have one of the most dangerous moves in the history of figure skating in her routine for the 2012 National Figure Skating Competition of all times.

MC2: Now my question is would she be able to do the triple back body toss?

 

MC1: Now this will be insane we have only seen a double back body toss by two of the greatest male figure skaters in history.

MC2: What’s even more insane is that if she makes it she would set the highest record for any figure skater in history

MC1: But that’s our Krystal always working hard to achieve what she has now but I cant stop looking through the fans comments in our page and this article has the biggest amount of concern for her.

MC2: Imagine how Exo Kai must feel about his long time girlfriend sudden decision?

 

While hearing the radio talk show Kai cant help but feel really worried about his girlfriend decision. However he knows that not even himself would be able to stop her. Not caring if she ignores his request he gives it one more shot. 

"My sweet Jungie are you sure about what you deciding to do? I mean your risking a lot and you know if something happens to you I wont.." but before he could finish his words Krystal puts her index finger in Kai's lips.

"Jong in bear you know once I decide something its final" Not feeling comfort with Krystal's words Kai is about to shed a tear but being the man that he is he holds it back. 

"But Krystal you need to see all the possibilities..Yes you want your high record to get even higher but you are ignoring the fact that its dangerous how do you expect me to live with my life if something happens to you? huh tell me?" Krystal turns her head to meet her boyfriend eyes.

"When you put it like that you make it sound too harsh and severe." Kai shakes his head.

"Krystal my love for you is too severely I cant live with out you can call me a fool but your the president of my heart." Krystal gets touched by those words but being a hard headed person she is, she stays firm to her decision.

" Kai the worst thing that could happen to me is death and everyone is going to end up dying at the end so I have to accept my destiny stop trying so hard to prevent it. I made up my mind and is final and if something does happen to me always remember that no matter how hard it is try to move on, I will always be guarding you like guardian angel but why are we talking about this? Just because its a dangerous move its not going to kill me." Kai stays quite for a minute is she really saying this to him? is all he could think of.

"Kai why are we stopping in this insolated town?" Krystal ask in confusion while rising one of her eye brows.

"I don’t know maybe because I want to have a little free time with my girlfriend before our busy schedule starts." Kai and Krystal get out of the car but as soon as they hold hands it starts to rain really hard, so they quickly run into this unique yet a bit of a strange shop.

"Isn't this shop a bit strange Jong in bear?? Krystal hears no response from her boyfriend since this lovely necklace catches her eyes and full attention. Krystal decides to buy two of those matching necklaces for her and Kai.

"Wish necklace huh?? is all she could think before her thoughts get taken away by the one voice she loves the most.

" Krystal..Krystal don’t you hear me? SOOJUNG?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

July,15,2012

 

SOOJUNG POV:

 

"Krystal..Krystal don’t you hear me? SOOJUNG? please wake up" is all she is able to hear from her long time boyfriend but all she could remember is her great fall from her special move the triple back body toss. What exactly went wrong is all she could think of even more weird is that she is in this white and plain room?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

KAI'S POV:

 

Today is a big day for Soojung is all Kai could think of. Did he felt nervous? yes but most importantly he is feeling uneasy seeing Soojung these past few days in practice he knows for sure she is really beyond tired and she is setting herself a huge danger. But what can he do? He tried it all no matter how much he brings it up Krystal wont listen. Before he could bring himself into the audience Kai quickly goes into Krystal's dressing room.

"Are you nervous? is all he could ask her. Watching his girlfriend about to go crazy he quickly goes up to her to calm her down.

"No im not nervous I just forgot my lucky skates at home and now im stuck using these." Krystal answers with a pout in her lips and Kai cant help but laugh of how cute his girlfriend looks.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NOBODY'S POV:

 

The show quickly starts and Krystal turn is up next. As soon as the music starts Krystal catches everyone’s eyes with her angel like moves, but soon the move everyone is expecting comes up and Krystal is ready for her triple body toss. The first one was a bit rush but little did Krystal knew it will effect the velocity of the second one. The second one was also done but now she could feel the pain her back bent and she could hear something crack. Krystal knows this wont come out right, everything for her now seems to come in slow motion. Krystal falls down hard hitting the back of her skull really hard with the ice, she could see lots of blood coming out but why she feels the pain lessing by the minute?

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

KAI'S POV:

 

Snap! is all I could hear I don’t know why but I know for sure now Krystal wont make it through  safely. I quickly run towards Krystal who is laying on the Ice looking lifeless by the minute I cant help but cry my eyes out. 

"WHERE IS THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is all I could scream. Right now I feel like my heart was ripped out just by looking at her fragile and pale face.

I suddenly hear a weak soft voice and its her I tell her to stay quite and save energy but she doesn't listen.

 

"Kai I..m...going to die..I could..fe..el it" I could see how hard is for her to talk and more tears come out.

"No you cant leave me if you do there will be nothing left for me, I will just fall and crumble" 

I see her fragile smile and I dont know what to do to help her suddenly I hear her voice more softer and weak " I wil..l never le..t y..ou fall. I wi..ll be th..ere for you thr..ought all. Even if y..ou do..nt see me I will al...ways be y.our shiny star. J..us.t lik..e y..ou..r gu...ardian an...gel. With those words I realise that I lost everything that I loved and had.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NOBODY'S POV:

 

July,16,2012

 

NEWSPAPER:

* Star figure skater idol Krystal Jung passed away yesterday afternoon she was quickly burried today in the morning. She will be dearly miss and Krystal rest in peace South Korea will hold you in everyone’s hearts.

 

Kai gets in his car and cant help but look at the piece of paper that seems to be part of a newspaper. He reads the incident again and starts to sob how could this have happen to him and to her just when he was finally going to propose to her. Kai crumbles the piece of paper into his jacket but he feels something else, so quickly takes it out and see's the wish necklace Krystal bought him a few days before her death.

"Wish necklace if you really work please bring me back the love of my life" with that Kai sobs even harder unknowingly falling asleep in his car seat. His phone suddenly rings waking up Kai from his deep sleep. As soon as Kai wakes up he notice he is in his and Krystal’s apartment is this real or was he dreaming so he slap him self multiple times until he knew for sure he is fully awake. His phone keeps on ringing so he answers without looking at the caller ID.

 

"Hello????"

" Babo where are you?!! he could hear Krystal's voice through the other line his eyes suddenly widen.

" Your alive?!!!" is all he manages to say.

" Yes why wouldn’t I be Jong in bear your acting really weird and if you want to live I suggest you quickly come and pick me up from practice I have a second full performance recital soon."

 

Kai quickly hangs up and sees the date on his phone July,8,2012. Kai smiles widely and before he leaves the apartment he grabs a umbrella and he knows this is the time to correct everything now he will be Krystal's Guardian Angel.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TA DA IM DONE WITH MY VERY FIRST ONESHOT!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT HOPE I DIDNT DISSAPOINT! SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????