The Beginning

Paradox: The Beginning [Semi-Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah… there you go,” a feminine voice gently said as she helped a patient down from the examination table.

“Oh… thank you, Dr. Song,” the mother of the young boy happily stated, going to grab her son’s hand.

Victoria smiled back, happy the young child didn’t cry as all the other kids did, “You can just call me Qian, ma’am.” The family she was helping was American since they were visiting South Korea where her son fell while playing with other kids and scraped his knee. He had to get a shot to make sure his immunization was up to date. “You’re a strong kid, huh?”

The young boy nodded enthusiastically as he on his free lollipop, “Yes, ma’am!”

Victoria laughed as a nurse knocked then came into the room, saying in Korean, “Dr. Song, you have visitors.”

The doctor smiled at her before looking back to the family, speaking in English, “If you could excuse me, the office is about to close now.” She smiled when the mother’s eyes widened before nodding.

“Of course! Thank you again, Qian,” she ushered her young boy out the door to the main lobby area so they could leave.

“If anything else happens, please just come back here,” Victoria smiled as she waved them goodbye. She turned to her side to her nurse in the reception area, “You can go home now. I’ll close up the office today.” Her nurse smiled happily before bowing and exiting the door. Victoria sighed as she looked to the waiting area where she saw her usual friends, “You can’t always come to me when you guys get injured.”

“But Victoria~!” Changmin whined as he pushed Yoochun forward, “He’s hurt!”

“I’m not hurt,” the other protested, hiding his arm away from the doctor.

Victoria looked to their other friends in the room, “All six of you came? Seriously?”

Boa smiled, “We’re actually here to also discuss something with you.”

The doctor walked up to Yoochun who Changmin and Junsu were holding down, “Stay still, you idiot. What did you do this time?” She finally got to his arm to see a huge gash on the outside of his forearm. She sighed, “I don’t even specialize in emergency medicine.” She motioned for all of them to go to a free room as she started to work on numbing her friend’s arm and sewing it back up.

“What is it you need to talk about?” Victoria asked as she was still working on Yoochun’s arm, “Stop flinching. You don’t even feel it.”

The other frowned before looking away to their other friends for them to start talking. Yunho sighed as he started, “We have enough money to start our own club now.”

The d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter