I think I'm falling for you

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

This is a short chapter and sorry for not updating, but I was sick as you might know! So enyoy the chapter. I'll make it up for you I swear.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Heechul couln't bealive what he just heard.Ji-yong was confessing his love for him and all he could think of was how he missed Miyavi. He wanted to hear the exact same words but from Miyavi. But Miyavi wasn't here and he was married to a woman. Heechul stayed quiet for a while without saying anything, he really liked Ji-yong and Ji-yong was an amazing guy but Heechul didn't know what he really felt for him. Ji-yong was getting nervous, he really liked Heechul, Heechul was a very good friend and Ji-yong had fallen for him. Heechul was different from others, Sure Ji-yong loved Seung Hyun but he was to angry at him right now to think straight. He wanted Heechul, Heechul made him feel wonderful and happy all the time, this was love and he wouldn't mess around like he did with Seung Hyun?


"Hyung can you please say something?". Ji-yong said nervously. He had no idea what Heechul would said but he didn't think it was something good bacuase Heechul virtually stood still as a stick without even blinking once.

"Hyung". Ji-yong shaked Heechuls arm to hopfully shake some reaction or sence in him.

"Yeah? I'm sorry what did you said?". Heechul said when he got back to reality. Had he really not heard what I confessed to him? Ji yong thought.

" I said that I have fallen for you". Ji-yong confessed again. Heechul's mounth opened but got closed again as he tried to say something but didn't know what. It was an akward silence until a phone started ringing. Heechul who was happy by the destraction realized it was his phone and started looking for it. He found it in the kitchen and answeared without looking who it was, he just wanted something else to do right now than figure out what he was supossed to say to Ji-yong.

"Hello, who is it?". He asked the other person on the other line.

"Heechul, it's me". A familiar voice said. It took a while for Heechul to connect the voice to a person.

"Who?" Heechul asked again, the other person was breathing out loud. 

"It's me Miyavi". Miyavi said alsmost yelling. Was he mad? Heechul thought.

"Oh..Miyavi..Hi..". Heechul stammered.

"Where are you?I have been looking for you but I can't find you anywhere. Have you left the country?". Miyavi asked in a hurry.

"Ehm.. Yeah...wait what!? did you look for me?". Heechul smiled. Miyavi had been looking for him. 

"Yes I looked for you but I couldn't found you, but ehm.. I was calling only to let you know that my baby girl have come to the world today." Heechul could almost imagine Miyavi smile right now.

"Wow.. Ehm You must be very happy? Gratulations!". Heechul tried to smile even if Miyavi couldn't see him failing. 

"Thanks, I'm very happy but ehmm her mother is not doing very well and neither is the baby, she is a little sick bacause this horrible woman didn't take care of herself". Miyavi said with an angry voice.

"Don't say that about your wife Miyavi, I'm sure she is having a hard time too, don't be so harsch to her, I know you're feeling bad right now for their sake but calm down everything is going to be fine". Heechul said and smiled for real now. Ji-yong came into the kitchen and looked at Heechul as he talked to someone. 

"You have no idea how much I wish for her to feel worse". Miyavi said and Heechul almost dropped the phone. WHAT! WHY IS HE SAYING THAT!!

"How can you say that? She is your wife?!". Heechul almost shouted. Ji-yong watched him carefully.

"I wish she wasn't, I wish you where my wife". Miyavi said with a sweet voice and them laughed nervously. Heechul couln't believe what he had just heard. He blushed.

"Are you blushing Heechul?". Miyavi laughed.

"NO! I'm not! Why would I be blushing. And how can I be a wife?I'm a guy". Heechul coiled from furious.

"Hahahahaha you're so cute Chullie. I wish I could see you blush right now, cuz them I would have kissed you".

Heechul blushed even harder.

"Stop it! You're seriously making me blush like a girl". Heechul confessed.

"I knew it! You're so cute". Miyavi pointed out.

"Yah stop it!". Heechul smiled but said it with a serious voice. He really missed Miyavi but couln't get fooled again. He couldn't take it.

Heechul could hear Miyavi talking to someone else.

"Heechul.. I have to go right now but ehm..can I call some other time". Miyavi said in a hurry.

Could Heechul really take it? He had to forget about Miyavi, he could live normally if he was thinking and longing with Miyavi all the time. Miyavi had a child and a wife, he had his own life. It was time for Heechul to start to create an own life without old bad memories.

"No, I'm sorry but you can't call again. I*m tired of this Miyavi.I have to move on, you're making it worse so don't call again please".

"What? Why? Please can we talk about this before you say something you regret. Give me some time to sort things out. I swear it will be worth the wait". Miyavi said desperatly.

"No, I'm tired of waiting. I have another love right now...". Heechul said without thinking, looking at Ji-yong he saw his chance to start something new. He walked slowly to a very confused Ji-yong.

"I'm in love with someone else. You should live your life with your wife and your new baby. Have a great life Miyavi. Bye". Heechul said and out a hand on Ji-yong cheek.

"But Heechul please let me explain..". Miyavi started saying but Heechul interrupted him.

"No! Don't call more. I don't want to hear anything from you guys more. Leave me alone". Heechul ended the conversation and put away his phone. He turned to Ji-yong.

"I'm sorry for that. What where you telling me before?". Heechul asked and blushed. He wanted to hear what Ji-yong had to say again.

"Who is your new love?". Ji-yong asked instead. He was dying to know who the guy Heechul was talking to where and who his new love was.

"You pabo!". Heechul smiled widely.

"Really?!!!". Ji-yong blushed. Heechul nodded and blushed to.

"Would you be my boyfriend?". Ji-yong asked Heechul. Heechul only smiled and to answear the quietion he kissed Ji-yong passionately, and them looked at Ji-yong with eyes that was hard to read.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight?". Ji-yong grinned.

"Mine is bigger". Heechul smiled in a y way and started unbottum his shirt. 

" This is gonna be a great night". Ji-yong laughed as he pulled and half haked Heechul towards the bedroom with a big bed.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked it! Please leave a comment and please upvote the story :D

Thank you for reading:D

Commen't answears:

Radictator: They are kind of tired of their life. Yeah I want them to be a couple xD But it's a little complacated relationship xD Hope you liked the chapter:D

Aki_Hikari: Hahaha if only it was that simple, without her we wouldn't have a a great story xD 

loser220: Haha I was thinking the same before writting who the guy Chullie would live with xD Hope you're happy now xD