Chapter 11

My boyfriend is a Rockstar!

Sorry for not updating for  along time! I have been practicing for my math test and my swedish test. I practiced on my math test most cuz as you know Math isn't my strongest side. Then while doing the test my stupid teacher told me it was just an E-test>.< That just !>.< I was giving my all to that test! Anyway I hope you like the new chapter, I took in a new guy to the story. Heechul need company wheere he is. I hope you'll like him ^^

Enyoy!

PS: I'll update a new chapter tonight, but If I don't then count on me till over tomorrow :D Love you all :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Two weeks had gone by and Miyavi and Heechul hadn't seen eachother sence their last meeting in the hotelroom. They where both very down, speacially Miyavi. Heechul did everything to find Miyavi but he was clueless, it was like the punk man just was an imagination. But then Heechul remembered that Miyavi could sing so he looked him up on the internet. He wanted to slap himself for thinking of that two weeks later.

Of course he found Miyavi on the internet. He was a japanese rockstar. Heechul went though all pictures and found a picture with Miyavi and a woman. Heechul didn't like what he found out after that, Miyavi was married with that woman. It broke Heechuls heart.

Miyavi was married to that woman. Was it the woman who called him that day he had to leave? Maybe, maybe not!? What could he do now, he had been searching like a fool after Miyavi but just find out he was someone elses? This can't be happening!

Miyavi was sitting at his hotelroom watching those pictures, pictures of Miyavi and Melody, that was her name, she was beautiful- Heechul hated her- and looked good. She was model, of course she was. After thinking and thinking what to do next Miyavi diceded to send Miyavi a letter and disapear from Japan. It was the best. First of all the guys from Super Junior could try to look for him here and second he didn't have any reason left to be here anymore.

He sent the letter to Miyavi's manager, before Miyavi would get it Heechul would be gone.

 

Miyavi

When Miyavi got the letter from Heechul he immediately opened it.

Dear Miyavi.

I'm writing this because...I don't really know why. I saw news about you on the internet. I wanted to contact you so I looked you up on the internet, you can find anything you want on the internet nowadays,and I did, you're married and soon you're going to be a father. Thats's.wonderful you should be happy. I'm glad for you.

I wanted to thank you for that night we spent together drinking and everything after that. That night was one of my best nights ever, just wanted you to know that.

When you read this, I'll be sitting on a plane towards some other country. I'm leaving again, I don't see any reason to stay here anymore.

 I guess I wasn't anything special to you, just a one night stand guy you found on a bar. Just so you know, you ment much to me. You where a light in my darkness but you disapeared as fast as you came. So thanks for the time we spent together.

Good luck with your life, I hope I someday can meet you again and your child.

Best wishes Kim Heechul.

PS: You have  beautiful wife, I hope she makes you happy.

After reading the letter Miyavi was about ot cry. Heechul was already leaving? He didn't want that to happen but he still couldn't be with him. He felt like someone had a grip of his heart and wanted to crush it. It hurt and alot. To be sure that Heechul wasn't lying he went to the hotel where Heechul was staying, but the people who wroked there said Heechul had already moved out.

Disapointed he went back, where of course Melody was waiting.

"Where have you been?". She asked.

"Nowhere". He askweared.

"Don't lie to me!". She ordered.

"I was just taking a walk. Can't I take a walk now or what? Are you going to lock me in a cage or something?". He snapped at her.

"I wish". She said and turned around to go to the bathroom. She walked very slowly, she was really big right now, in a week or two the baby was coming.

Hold on a little while Heechul, I'll find you. Miyavi thought.

 

Heechul

He was once again on his way to another place. First he went to Taiwan but after a week he could stay there anymore, his chinese wasn't the best and he didn't like the weather. So he moved again, this time it would be USA, USA was a big country, to big for anyone to find him, He needed a new look. So when he arrived at USA a day later he went to color his hair and buy new clothes. He liked the new look, he would stay here for a while so he bought himself an appartment in Miami. Miami was they city of parties.

IMG_0079.jpg

His appartment was fantastic but a little bit to expensive, yeah he had money but if he was going to live here for a while he had to pay the rent. He needed to find a job, a real one. So the day after he found a job as caschier at a super market, Heechul wasn't good at any of those jobs bacause he had never worked earlier, he just sang och danced and got money. In the begining it was hard, his boss yelled alot at him but he managed to learn everything by practicing.

He liked living here, it was a simple life, and not a person had recognize him as Heechul jet. But at night he missed his friends and he couldn't keep his mind of Miyavi.

Until one day, a week after he had arrived he meet this cute guy while working, he was so hot and very nice to him.

Gdragon at Gimpo Airport

 

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aki_Hikari : Welcome to the club xD ahaha

radictator : Yeah I don't like her either xD She is crazy, in a bad way though xD Take it easey! Miyvai is no playing with Heechul heart! Everything is Melody's fault! xP You just just wait and see, now just to be a bad auther I'll take in some other huy into Heechul live, hope you like him ^^

Thank you very much ! I love you too^^<3