Expect the Unexpected FINAL

Pains

Sorry for the super duper ultra mega late update ^^ I've been busy lately, like, REALLY BUSY~

So, I was affected also by the dating revelation of my GG, but yeah, here's the update ^^ SARANGHAE~

 

==================================================

 

“Dara, are you sure you’re not gonna wait for Sooyoung?” CL asked the girl as they walk going inside the airport. All of them, except Sooyoung, went to the airport for Dara’s leaving.

“No. She already said a lot last time. It’s enough for me.” Dara answered.

“She was just hurt by your sudden decision. I’m sure she doesn’t mean everything she said.” Sunny explains.

“Never mind, let’s just go inside.” Dara replied. So they went inside and waited there.

 

While waiting…

 

“So what are your plans there?” Bom speaks up to break the silence.

“I’ll help dad with the business.” Dara replied.

“Are you really staying there for good?” it’s now Minzy’s turn to ask.

“Maybe, no. I don’t wanna miss you guys, you know. I’ll surely visit you.” The girl answered.

“But Sooyoung…you told her—“ taeyeon was cut off by Dara

“I know…but..- -“

*All passengers boarding to Japan please proceed inside*

“I have to go guys…”

“We’ll miss you Dara~” they said at the same time.

“Please keep in touch with us, okay?” Taeyeon said to the girl.

“And please don’t forget to make schedule for our Skype datessss!” it’s now Hyoyeon.

“And please always be careful.” Yuri.

“Take care of yourself unnie.” Seohyun.

“Plea—“ Jessica was cut off,

“Please don’t leave without saying goodbye.” All heads turn to their backs. They were all surprised to see Sooyoung exhausted, with flowers in her hand and a teddy bear.

“Soo..” ended Jessica’s sentence.

“I’m sorry baby for everything that I’ve said before. Please forgive me. I was just more than hurt than surprised. I understand it now, baby. Forgive me?” Sooyoung asked Dara on bended knees. A tear escaped Jessica’s eyes and she excused herself leaving the drama for her own drama. Tiffany, Nicole, and Hara followed her.

“Soo…what are you doing?” Dara asked the taller girl. “You know what’s going to happen if I leave, right?” she continued. Sooyoung raised her head up.

“I know. But I am willing to wait. I told you, I have learned to love you. And that love grew deeper. I don’t care if you’re going to leave, it’s just the oceans and miles that separate us. I will wait for you, for us, to be together again. I’ll follow you after my studies here. Please, forgive me for what I’ve said to you and allow me to ask you before you step out of this country. Please don’t step out from my heart and let me bind you with my love, please be my girlfriend?” Sooyoung pleaded to the girl. All of their friends except for the four that leave, were so teary. This is the first time for Sooyoung’s firt friends to see the girl like this again and Taeyeon now believes in Sooyoung’s actions.

A tear drops Dara’s eyes, “Yes, baby. Please stand up now.” Sooyoung then stood up and pulled something in her pocket.

“Please wear this wherever, whenever. It would remind you of us. And as you wear it, remember I also wear mine so think that I am also thinking of you, of us. I love you.” Sooyoung whispers as she put the locket to Dara’s neck. She then showed hers that she’s wearing.

“Remember that.” Sooyoung warned the girl.

“I love you Sooyoung. I’ll always remember what you said and please wait for me, baby.” Dara said to the taller girl.

“So I guess, we’re okay now everyone? ‘Cause we don’t want Dara to be left by her flight?” Yuri interferes in the moment.

“Who says we don’t want? I want her to be left you know.” Sooyoung joked.

“So that’s why you planned to be late?” Dara said.

“Kinda old-school, Soo.” Gyuri joins.

“Funny~” sooyoung responded.

“It’s time to go now.” Dara announced.

“So, wait for me baby, okay? I’ll also wait for you. Promise you’ll behave when you get there and don’t forget to call, okay? Take care of yourself for a while. I’ll take care of you when we got to be together again. I love you.” Sooyoung said as she bids goodbye to her now girlfriend.

“You’re so sweet Sooyoung, I love you. Behave while I’m away, okay? They’re all my eyes so be careful on cheating ;)” Dara said to her girlfriend. The other four girls have returned now.

“So, goodbye for now girls. Let me have a group hug from you guys.” Dara bids goodbye.

.

.

.

Moments before at the wash room…

 

“Jess, are you alright?” tiffany asked the girl worriedly.

“it…hurts.” Jessica replied.

“we know, it’s okay Jess, everything’s gonna be alright.” Hara comforted the girl.

“I thought what she said at the mall was true. I thought we’re going to have our second chance.” Jessica said sadly.

“We thought of the same way. But we have to face the truth Jessie. Maybe this time it’s not for the both of you but somehow, someday.” Nicole told the girl.

“Maybe. But what if it won’t happen? What if there would be no ‘us’? If only I was brave way back then..” Jessica said as tears fell down her eyes.

“it’s okay jess, you’ll get through this. We’ll get through this.” Hara comforted.

“for now, let’s just go back there. Dara was going to check in I guess?” tiffany announces.

“Are you good to go now jess?” Nicole asked the girl.

“wait for a moment.” Jessica said as she washes her face with tears still streaming her eyes as she finally cry. Sobs were heard by the other girls.

“Jessie~ omo. It’s okay. It will be fine.” Tiffany convinced the crying girl.

“I love her.” Jessica said between her sobs as she hugged tiffany.

“I know, I know. Everything’s gonna be fine Jessie just hang in for a while.” The girl comforted.

“You can do it, okay? You’ll find someone else too. Don’t be sad.” Hara said.

“We’ll make it get through Jessie, we’ll help you.” Nicole said.

“Thank you girls. You’re all right. I just can’t accept it yet. But maybe time will come.” Jessica said as she fix herself.

“So, let’s go now?” Hara asked as Jessica finishes fixing herself.

“We should. Dara would be late if we don’t hurry.” Nicole responded.

And so they join their friend with the group hug and bid goodbyes to Dara.

 

=============

wait for me guys~ me and my updates were so inconsistent. LOL.