2 person know's Yoona's secret.

Seeing you is painful

Yoona's POV

" yoona! What happened to you ? Why are you crying?" yuri Unnie asked. I did not know what to do but I just cleaned my tears of with my hands.

"Stop crying and tell Unnie what happened!" Yuri asked worridly.

"It is a secret! I can't say if I tell you ,you will tell other people and our group members will be shocked ! I cluding you!" I said still crying.

"I won't say ! I promise!" Yuri promised holding out her pinky, and i thought for a moment and hooked mine with hers.

"Unnie! I like Donghae oppa!" I whispered into her ear.

"What?" Yuri shouted and I immediately covered with my hand.

Yuri unnie nodded and i loosen my hand and stopped covering .

"You promised not to say!" I said again.

"But...but...but what are you going to do? He is already Sica Unnie's boyfriend?"She said still confused.

" I will not confess! I would try my best to stop liking him." I said confidently but in my heart, i am not confident.

"But if you truly love someone, you can't stop liking him!" Yuri unnie said.

" I will try not meeting him and if i saw him i will turn away. I can do it! Believe me!" I said.

"Okay i will not tell anyone about this."

The next day,

in SM Entertainment,

in our practice room,

we are practicing our new song, 'genie' A.K.A 'tell me your wish'

We finally had a short break.

I went out and took a coin out to buy a drink from the vending machine.

I bought one can of drink and I heard Donghae and Kyuhyun's voice and ran back to my practice room.

Donghae's POV

I was talking to Kyuhyun , my best friend in SUJU.

I was walking with him to the vending machine after our practice.

I suddenly heard someone running, i saw Yoona running away from the vending machine.

'Why is she running?' 'izit because of kyuhyun and I?' I thought to myself.

"Hyung! Yoona, it's yoona! Why is she running away?" Kyuhyun said.

"I don't know." I replied walking to the vending machine wanting to buy myself a drink.

I saw a necklace on the floor and i picked it up and I saw Yoona wore that necklace before and guessing it was hers .

I kept it in my pocket wanting to return her later.

Next day at the music bank,

in the SUJU waiting room,

"Hyung! I need to go to the SNSD waiting room awhile very fast one." I said waiting for their replies.

"Arasso, must be fast we are the forth." Leeteuk replied.

I ran to their waiting room and saw them putting up their make up and i could not find Yoona and some of the other members including Jessica.

"Yuri , where is Yoona?" I asked Yuri who is just sitting on a chair beside me.

"Why do you want to find her?" Yuri asked, looking into the mirror making sure she look okay.

"I found one necklace and think it is hers . I need to return it to her." I replied.

"Can you let me see the necklace?" Yuri said taking the necklace on my hand.

"Oh! It is really Yoona's. I will help you return it to her!" Yuri added.

"Okay! Thanks Yuri !" I said turning to the door.

"Donghae! I have something to say!" Yuri said.

END!

Will Yuri tell Donghae the secret?

Find out the next chapter.