We are now dating!

Seeing you is painful

Yoona's POV

"Yoona! Wake up now! You're going to be late for your schedule!" Taeyeon nagged.

"Arasso! 5 more minutes. 5 more minutes I will wake up!" I said sleepily.

"Arasso! 5 minutes only!" Taeyeon said walking away.

I don't want any schedule! I thought to myself.

After 5 minutes...

"5 minutes is over! Now wake up!" Taeyeon came back to my room.

"Arasso! Just 5 more minutes! I will definitely wake up."I grumbled.

"No more nonsense! Wake up before I ..." Taeyeon wanted to continue talking but I shot up right away knew what would happen if I don't wake up .

"Finally! Go downstairs to eat your breakfast after you brush your teeth and bath! Go straight away!" Taeyeon added , some kind like shouted.

After 10 minutes...

I walked down to the dining table, all 8 of them were already there gulping down their drinks and munching on their food.

"Yoona! Hurry up we only left 10 minutes and we have to go to the SPAO cf with the SUJU oppas!" Sooyoung shouted while munching on her sandwich.

I heard that and I started to hurry. I wanted to meet Donghae oppa earlier so I followed them gulping down the drinks and munching on the sandwiches.

"SNSD sisters! I have something to say! Donghae and I just started dating! " Jessica unnie said with a slight embarrasment on her face.

I was startled by her words and stared at her with the other unnies.

"Congratulations!" TaeTiSeo said together and I got to the reality.

"Con..Con..Congratulations! Sica Unnie!" I stuttered.

"Thanks for all your support!"Sica unnie said loudly while others kept congratualating her while I was just munching on my sandwich.

After 9 minutes...

"Ommo! Left 1 minute ! Faster . Hurry up ! IM YOONA!" I heard Hyoyeon shouted .

Everyone rushed out and just leaving the plates on the table.

At the studio...

"Annyeonghaseyo! SNSD imnida!" We shouted and Sica unnie just ran to Donghae and hugged him.

Of course, Donghae hugged back smiling.

Other members of our groups including SUJU members smiled from ear to ear.

"Enough of hugging! Start filming now!" The photographer said impatiently.

We changed and wore these clothes...

Me:

spao-1008-yoona-s.jpg

Yuri unnie:

spao-1008-yuri-s.jpg

Isn't this expected? The Yoonyul couple wearing similar shirts?

LOL!

Sooyoung unnie:

Seohyunnie:

Tiffany Unnie:

tiffany-spao5.png

Sunny Unnie:

Taeyeon Unnie:

Hyoyeon Unnie:

Sica Unnie:

During the photoshoot, I can't be naturally happy and smile naturally, and I am jealous of Sica unnie.

I had a big, big, big crush on Donghae but no one knows, except me.

But now, he had become my Sica unnie's boyfriend.

Sica Unnie did not tell us she liked Donghae.

I guess I have to give up on him now.

I told myself.

After photoshoot...

"Unnies, I won't be going back with you all ."Sica unnie said.

"Arasso! Be careful!"Taeyeon unnie nagged.

"Ne!" Sica unnie said running towards Donghae.

I felt totally jealous . But what could I do? Just stand aside to look at them , pretending to look happy for them.

I turned around to catch up with my unnies to go back to our dorm since we did not have schedule after that.

"Yoona-ah! Do you schedule after this?" I turned around and saw........

                                                               END!                                                                                        

Who do you think that guy is?

Haha , continue reading!