Forever & Always

Forever & Always

 

he leans his head against yours as he breaths in slowly to sniff your hair. “How long will you be mine?” You ask, breaking the silence that was illuminating the two of you for awhile now. 

Jaejoong his head to the side in confusion, obviously taken by surprise with the sudden change of your tone. One minute the two of you were laughing and the next, your voice was completely monotonous. No hint of joking could be heard. He takes  a few minutes to properly decipher your question, His slender fingers laces themselves  with yours before he leans against your head once again. “Hmm..” He hums thoughtfully, shutting both of his eyes as a smile slowly surfaces on his face.


“To be honest, I don’t know..”  Jaejoong paused, his eyes fluttering open once again as he looks forward, his lips pursing themselves into a pout.

“Why don’t you?” You ask, suddenly sitting up straight in an attempt to look more intimidating.

Jaejoong noticed how you acted and a tint of guilt suddenly pierces his heart. He grabs your shoulder and forces you to look at him and you see a gentle smile on his face as he asks; “because I really don’t know which one is longer.. do you?”

“What?” You ask once again.

“which one is longer, ____ ? Forever or Always? Answer that and that’s how long I’ll be yours”  

Upon hearing his words, Your expression softens. You blinked rapidly, your eyelids matching your heart rate. 
His tongue carreses your name, and your heart once again is jumping around frantically. You could hardly breath.

Forever and Always”