Not believing

Ghost in the Orphanage

Okay, it look like I got result from the poll. So I decided that I would change prop a little (from a monster to vampire) This is my first chapter hope you'll like it. Enjoy!


 

Jaejoong is an orphan to begin with. He cannot sleep, because of there was knocking on his door. He couldn’t take it any more, he got out of his bed and opens his door to see who kept making the noises. When he opens his door, there was no one out there, it was empty and it is also dark. Must be someone playing prank on at night time. Ckkkk. He closed the door and then went back to bed, at last, in silent he slept. But an hour later, there knocking again. Tap, tap, tap… Jaejoong wonders who it is that keeps on knocking on his door in the middle of the night. He tries to ignore it, but couldn't, so he got out of bed again. This time, when he opened the door,  he saw a person in front of him, wearing an old fashion black suit. That person lift his head up to look at Jaejoong with his bright green eyes. He grins widely at him Jaejoong can see that he has two bigger fangs on the side. Huuurh! It's a vampire!

   'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' he screamed out loud.

   Then everyone got out of his or her room straight away to see who was screaming. When everyone went to find the person that was screaming, one of them saw a door was opened, everyone had their head in the room. They saw Jaejoong sitting on the floor, with his head on his knee, shaking.

   'What's wrong Jaejoong ah?' a boy asked from the crowd.

   Jaejoong looked up at the crowd, in his room.

   'I saw a vampire,' Jaejoong explained, 'knocking on my door. I opened the door, and I saw a vampire! Right in front of my door!'

   When everyone heard a 'vampire', they thought he was only dreaming. He said, he wasn't dreaming, it was real. But no one believed him, so everyone went back to bed, everyone except the three boys, which they are friends with Jaejoong, they might not believe him, they just want to help and get Jaejoong up from the floor, the two put Jaejoong on his bed, and the other one got him glass of water and trying to comfort him. After a while the three left the room. Jaejoong was scared to sleep, but in the end he finally fell asleep.

   The next morning, Jaejoong got down for breakfast, everyone that was in the dining room, all watched him. Some were gossiping about what he said last night and thinks he was weird and funny for dreaming such thing as a vampire. Everyone just happened to talk behind his back all morning. Even his friends didn't believe him.

   He went to his room, and starts crying. He's been crying for two hours, in his room all alone.

   At 12 o'clock, Jaejoong dried his tears and went down for lunch. This time there was not much whispering than this morning, which is good. He was about to leave the dining room, when his three best friends ran up him and ask him, 'Where have you been?' and 'You haven't been outside, for three hours.'

   Jaejoong answered simply, 'I was in my room.'

   'What were you doing in your room?' said his first friend, Yunho.

   'Nothing much, just reading,' he lied.

   'Eh?' his second friend Junsu squeaked a little like a dolphin,  as he saw his eyes were red.

   'Well are you alright, from the others? I believe they didn't mean to make fun of you behind your back,' said his third friend, Yoochun.

   Jaejoong looked up at them, and just said, 'What does it matter? You three don't believe me anyway, do you?'

    Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu didn't know what to say. They turned to look at each other with confusion. If they don't believe him, their friendship would end, if they do, everyone will think that they are following Jaejoong's STORY IDEA. After all, knowing him for long, since they first came here, Jaejoong has never lied to them, not even once. But seriously it is hard to believe. 'There is no such thing as vampire'. They just can't think what to say and what to do.

   'Besides,' Jaejoong speak up, 'I don't care about if anybody believed me about last night. Just pretend I did have a bad dream, like the others did, or that I made it up telling story to you. I don't care anymore. Now if you don't mind, I want to the garden for air alone, good-bye.'

   And so Jaejoong has left the three boys and went out alone. The three boys thinks Jaejoong is still angry with them.

(Sigh) Hope he will forgive us the three boys thought.


How was it? Do you like it? Anyway have any of you guess who might die in this story? Well please leave a comment. It is my first fic on AFF after all. And I don't know what you think. Thank you.