02

Falling In Love Is Not Easy

 

When the new student came in, girls started to squeal. Both Myungsoo and Sungyeol got annoyed so they just talk to each other.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Nam Woohyun imnida” as soon as Myungsoo and Sungyeol heard that name, both of them stop with whatever they’re doing.

 

‘It can’t be’  both Myungsoo thought the same thing. They just shrug it off and continue playing until “SUNGYEOL?! MYUNGSOO?! “ they both turned around and saw the new boy, Woohyun stood there with his mouth open. When they saw his face clearly both of them was also shocked. The whole class turned to look at both Myungsoo and Sungyeol and back to Woohyun. The stare was broke off by Sungyeol’s jumpyness.

 

“Hyung! I miss you! “ Sungyeol said as he run from the very back to the very front and hug Woohyun tightly. Myungsoo was feeling jealous but just let it go and walked towards them. As soon as Myungsoo was at the front, Sungyeol grabbed him and squished him beween Sungyeol and Woohyun. Both Myungsoo and Woohyun started to laugh but soon stop as they needed air.

 

Woohyun was patting Sungyeol’s back wanting him to let go. Instead the choding thought he needed a hug so he hug them more tightly. Both Myungsoo and Woohyun was starting to get out of breath until Myungsoo spoke up.

 

“ Yeo--- yeolli can’t br—breath.. nee—d oxy—geen” Sungyeol let both of them go and he received glares from both of them. Sungyeol just rub his kneck and chuckled. “ ehee, mianhe” Sungyeol apologized as he put both him hand to the front asking for forgiveness. Neither of them can get mad at the choding for too long since he’s way too cute. Both of them just chuckled and ruffled his hair.

 

“Ya! My hair’s a  mess now” Sungyeol said as he slapped both their hands away and pouted

 

“ehem”

 

All three of them turned around and saw all the students are staring at them. Even their homeroom teacher.

 

“I know you guys miss each other but can’t you guys just do it at breaktime” their teacher said as he shooed them away. The class began to snickered, chuckled and some even laugh. “ Woohyun, you’ll be sitting next to Sungyeol’s. he’s left is the only empty left” Mr.Kim, their teacher said as Woohyun and the other two sat back down.

 

Somewhere in the class, Myungsoo started to get annoyed by Woohyun. Woohyun had been stealing glances at Sungyeol and he even pass paper at him. Not long after, they started to chat through paper and Myungsoo doesn’t like it.

 

-Recess-

 

“Myungie! Lets go! “ Sungyeol said as he stood up and wait for Myungsoo

 

“what do you wanna eat today?” Myungsoo asked as they’re on the way to the cafeteria

 

“hmm.. burger? You? “

 

“burger”

 

“then burger it is!”

 

Myungsoo POV :

 

Sungyeol and I wanted to eat burger so I decided that one of us buy and one of us find some seat. I’m buying and Sungyeol will be finding us some seat.

 

After 3 minutes waiting in line, its finally my turn. I ordered it and paid.

 

I was walking through the cafeteria searching for Sungyeol. I immediately saw him waved at me and I quickly went over there. But then I saw Woohyun..

 

Sigh~ when will Sungyeol and I be together alone again?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh yeah! Tonight!