03

Falling In Love Is Not Easy

 

Myungsoo POV :

“Hey yeolli, woohyun “ I greet as soon as I finally arrived. Woohyun is seating infront of us so woohoo! I got to seat next to my yeolli *cough cough* I mean yeolli. Just yeolli, but soon to be my yeolli. I smirked thinking about it but got hit by Sungyeol.

 

“Ouch! Ya! What was that for?!” I rub my head as I glare at him

 

“You’re scaring us with your smirk”

 

I smirked? Oops. “hehe, mian” I said as I stop rubbing my head and sat next to yeolli. As soon as I sat down, Sungyeol rub my head. “mianhae, Myungie.. does it hurt?” he asked as concern was shown in his eyes and I was touched by it.

 

“no, its fine now yeolli” I said as I smiled at him

 

“cough cough” Sungyeol and I turned to the front and saw Woohyun staring at us

 

“you guys are ignoring me!~” Woohyun whined and many people are looking at us

 

“haha, sorry hyunnie” Sungyeol apologized. Hyunnie? He gave him nickname now? Are they close now? I remember when we were kids they’re still awkward with each other. I guess they’ve change.

 

“will your bro come later, Sungyeol? “ Woohyun asked as he look at him

 

“yeah, oh his there! Jongiee! “ Sungyeol waved his hands towards the cafeteria door as his brother, Lee Sungjong came in and hand in hand with someone?!

 

Sungyeol POV :

 

I waved my hands towards the cafeteria door as soon as I saw my little bro coming. I saw him waved back and noticed he was holding someone else hand and it’s a boy. Ooo~ my baby brother has a boyfriend already~ I grinned as I watched them coming nearer

 

“Hyung.. mmm “ Sungjong blushed as his hands around that boy tighten

 

I chuckled. “introduce him to us Jongie, you bad boy” I teased as both Woohyun and Myungsoo laugh as my brother and his partner’s face turned pink.

 

“Hyung, Changjo. Changjo, hyung” Sungjong said quickly as he sat next to Woohyun and Changjo next to him.

 

“Annyeong, Choi Jonghyun imnida. But I like to be called Changjo, so call me Changjo.” He introduce as he bow and sat back down.

 

Both of them is so cute.. I can’t believe he has a lover first before me. “eat up” I said as I gave half my burger to Sungjong and Myungsoo also gave his half to Changjo. Both of them ate up fast, same as Woohyun. Me and Myungsoo just watched them eat.

 

Myungsoo POV :

 

Sungjong introduce his boyfriend to us. I can’t help but feel jealous. Sigh~ when will Yeolli and I be like them? I saw them stealing glances at each other and I find it cute. I glance over at Sungyeol and found him smiling at those two.

 

Woohyun POV :

 

I saw Myungsoo sigh. I guess the other 3 didn’t notice it as the couple are eating and the choding is looking at them. Does Myungsoo love the choding? If it is so, then this is going to be interesting. I smiled as I continued to eat.

 

End of POV

School bell finally rang indicating lunch is over. 5 of them quickly hurry over there class. Both Myungsoo and Sungyeol has the same class while Woohyun’s is different. Myungsoo smiled all the way to the classroom as he’ll be having Sungyeol to himself for this period.

 

“Myungie, later you come?” Sungyeol asked as they’ve reached their classroom and sat down.

 

“Ofcourse! Just two of us okay!”

 

Sungyeol chuckled before answering an okay. Satisfied look was shown on Myungsoo’s face