☆ in the Walk-In Cooler...big NO NO ☆

EXO ☆ Cupcake Café
The next couple of days at the bakery were...interesting to say the least.

Suho had announced to everyone that he would be opening up their new chinese location within the next month and formally introduced the new manager, Kris to everyone else that he hadn't previously met. Of course, all the boys were happy to have him along as a new addition to the team. Mostly because the majority of them thought the brooding, mysterious guy was super hot.  

What they weren't too thrilled about was the fact that Suho had told them that he was going to be choosing some employees to be going with Kris to China. The idea of their little café family being split up really upset most of the boys. They really didn't want to be separated.  

Chen was especially upset over the whole situation, but not because the group was going to be broken up. He was more pissed because his chances of going to China and being closer to Kris were slim, especially since he was Suho's business advisor. It killed him that he would have so little time with the guy he considered a 'walking god'.  

So, in an attempt to get over Kris, Chen decided the best plan of attack was to just make it strictly business between the two of them and to try not to get to know him better. Especially today, when Suho had told him to give him a little tour of the café.  

"Obviously, this is the kitchen. Xiumin pretty much runs this whole area. You can always find him in here." Chen started off, walking Kris by the ovens and mixers. He was trying his best to just keep the tour plain and simple.  

Kris smirked. "And where can I usually find you?" 

Chen gulped. The tall, y man in front of him wasn't making this very easy for him. "In my office, under piles and piles of paperwork." 

Kris just nodded, his smirk still plastered on his face. It was weird for Chen to see him with any other expression except for 'y' on his face. It was hot, albeit a little creepy, but still hot.  

"Anyway...let me show you the walk-in cooler next." A giant refrigerator wasn't the most interesting thing in the world, but making it the next stop on the tour would help Chen divert his attention away from Kris.   

"Can I ask you something?" Kris said as he followed Chen over to a big metal door.  

Chen wanted to keep the small talk between the two of them short. Strictly business, he kept telling himself but at the same time time he didn't want to be rude. So instead, he replied with a simple, "Sure." 

"Is everyone here sleeping with each other?"  

"Uh," Chen was completely caught off guard by the random question. He had to tell the truth though. The in the café was so thick, you could cut it with a spork. It wasn't a big surprise that Kris noticed it so quickly. "Is it that obvious?" 

"Kinda," Kris smirked, finding the fact that he was making Chen a little uncomfortable rather amusing. "Especially when I spot the tall tan one walk out of this very walk-in cooler zipping up his pants and that one with the lisp follow behind him walking all funny and rubbing his ." 

Kai and Sehun...those s... Chen thought to himself, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, they've been known to do that in there..."  

"Does everyone do that in there?" Kris asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Chen could feel his cheeks flush a light shade of pink. "Not everyone..." 

Kris' gaze narrowed as he stared at Chen while he continuing asking him questions. "You haven't done that in there?"  

Chen froze. "No..." He wasn't sure what Kris' reasoning behind all the questions was but at the same time, he wasn't lying. He really hasn't done that in there.  

"Really?" 

Chen slowly nodded. Please just drop it... 

"Seriously?" 

Chen nodded again.  

"Hmmm," This time, Kris nodded in understanding but he acted as if he didn't believe Chen.  

"What, you don't believe me?" Chen asked, shooting Kris a puzzled look.  

The taller male let out a light chuckle. "No, it's not that." 

"Then what is it?" For some reason unknown to himself, Chen started to get a little defensive. Does he think I'm a dirty since everyone else that works here is? 

"I'm just sayin'," Kris continued, letting out another chuckle. He stepped forward, getting extremely close to Chen and peeked his head over the shorter boys shoulder, taking a look at his backside. "With an like that, I'm surprised you haven't." 

Chen was speechless and couldn't really find any words to say.  

Kris turned his head, his mouth just an inch away from Chen's ear. "But, if you ever wanna give it a try, let me know." 

Chen gulped as he watched Kris step away from him with a devilish grin on his face, still suffering from his sudden inability to talk.  

"So, where to next Mr. Tour Guide?"  

Chen had totally forgot he was even doing the little tour, so when it came to their next café destination, he said the first thing that came to mind.  

"Wanna...take a look inside the cooler?" 

 

 

 

 

First off, let me start by saying that I am so so SO sorry I haven't been updating. School has been getting the best of me and it's been extremely hard to get back on the fanfic train... 

BUT, I do have a little bit of a break coming up so hopefully I can get some more chapters done. I do know I need to update my other fics before I update this one again...I keep neglecting them  ( ; _ _) 

Anyways, this short chapter is for the chenris lovers out there! Hope you enjoy it! 

Subscribe <3 

Comment <3 

Friend Request <3