Explanation

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I heard fireworks when our lips touched, but the fireworks were coming from my head. It wasn’t coming from the sky, it was how I felt right now. I felt fireworks explode inside my head. I felt myself go light headed because of this one simple kiss. It was different from the kiss last time, a lot different.

This one made me speechless. J.R. pulled away and touched me on my cheek. I winced a little because it stung, but I tried to act like everything was okay.

“What’s wro-“ J.R tried to say.

 Then out of the darkness I heard someone’s voice from the back of my head. It sounded so familiar. “ Well… Well.. Well… What do we have here? Our little J.R. with another girl. How many girls have you dated already? Is this like your 4th? Wait no Hyori was your 4th.  What ever happened to her?”
 

J.R’s POV

This is bad. Jung and his gang can’t find out about Min Mi. I don’t want to put her in danger. I knew I was in trouble. I felt Min Mi getting tense, she was holding onto me even tighter now. I pulled her to me, and put her head onto my shoulder. I didn’t want her to see them. And I didn’t want Jung to recognize her. I had to get them away. “Jung,” I chuckled nervously, “This is not the time. I’m kind of busy right now.”

Jung started laughing. “Who’s the new girl? I’m curious.” I felt Min Mi grab onto me and dug her face inside my shoulder even deeper. Hold on Min Mi.

“My girlfriend. Don’t bother us and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter