The Argument

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When, I got home, Kwang was fast asleep. Aw, now he looks adorable.. kind of. 

Mom and Dad were in the kitchen packing up and rushing around.    "Hi mo-" I tried to say.    "Bye dear!" "Take good care of Kwang, sorry about telling you without a notice." my parents said.    And they left the door.    Wow, such good parents!!! I love them with all my heart.. Well, I do love them but they're rarely home most of the times. They're always busy with work or some job thingy, I don't even know. We're not even "rich" and they work all the time.. I don't even know what they work as, I'm such a good child huh?    I went up stairs and changed. I couldn't help but look at myself in the mirror when I passed by. I looked at my reflection, and I noticed all of my flaws. I wasn't perfect like other girls. I wasn't pretty. I was a loser, like everyone had said. I was plain, ugly me.    And then, I thought about J.R. How I liked him. How he caught my eye. Can someone tell me why I even like that jerk? A jerk will always be a jerk, they never change..    Don't get distracted by him, you idiot. The back of my mind said.    I know, but don't I get my own happy ending? I think I deserve one, since my life isn't all that perfect.   Enough of all of these lovey dovey crap, I don't need it.(I won't experience it anyways) Just stay concentrated on other important things like school, and it'll be good.    School isn't important!! I don't even pay attention since my mind is always on someone else. Ugh.    -   The next day at school, I was earlier than usual.    While walking through the halls, it was awkwardly silent and I barely saw anyone.    Probably cause I was too early? I wondered.    Until, I saw a big circle far away from where I was. It was at the end of the hall, surrounding 2 people.    J.R. and Hyori.   Everyone looked so interested in what was happening, so I decided to walk by and join. Even though I should be minding my own business but whatever.    As I got closer, I heard Hyori yelling and I saw her face clearer. She looked miserable and I could see little stain tears on her face. While J.R. was standing there with a blank look on his face. He didn't seem to care about anything she was saying.    "Why?! What happened to us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter