How I Fell For Him

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was silent for about 30 seconds, and then I started coughing. 

  "-cough cough- My -cough- throat hurts so I can't -cough- talk."    "Oh really?" Yoona didn't buy it.    "Yep! -cough-" I said.    "I'm not stupid, Min Mi. Please tell me! Everyone has a love story right? I really want to hear yours, pleaseeeeeeeeee." Yoona asked begging.    I looked at her and decided to tell her or not.. Eh what the heck, might as well.    "Alright here's how it all began."    Freshman Year  "First day of school! I can't wait to make friends." I said out loud as possible, sounding optimistic. Some girls strangely looked at me and walked away. I felt embarrassed already..   I was walking around the new school by myself and I felt lost. I didn't know anyone at all and I scratched my head for a bit. "Wow, so many people.." I mumbled to myself.    I scanned around the whole entire school, and a group of girls caught my eye.   Maybe I should go over there and be friends with them! They seem friendly.    I started to make my way to them, and greeted them, "Anyeong! Can we be friends? I'm new to this school..." I shyly bit my lip.    One of the girl laughed at me, and the rest started to join her. Then suddenly she stopped. *Well, that was strange.*   "You're funny. Why would I want to be friends with someone like you?" The pretty girl said flipping her hair.    That wasn't so friendly..    "Well, I'm new to this area so I don't know anyone. So I was hoping we could all be friends?" I happily asked.    "If you got what I said earlier, I don't want to be friends with someone like you. You're too ugly, now get out of my face." The same girl said with a y attitude rolling her eyes at me.     "Oh, sorry." I said looking down.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter