Stupid Thoughts

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Mi’s POV

After J.R’s confession to me, I was feeling giddy on the inside. I felt sparks in my tummy and my knees were going weak. Luckily, J.R. was carrying me, cause if he didn’t, I wasn’t sure if I could walk. I didn’t know where he was taking me at the moment.

“J.R, why are you carrying me?” I curiously asked him. I saw him raised his eyes at me.

“You should call me something else besides J.R.”

I didn't want to call him something else so I shook my head. “It's okay.. I’m fine with J.R." But I was still wondering why he was carrying me. “Uh, why are you carrying me?”

I waited for him to answer me, but he didn’t and he asked me something else.

“Min Mi, do you want to go to the dance with me?” J.R. flashed me a smile then made my heart melt. Is he serious?! Omo. Of course! But wait, I was going with Kai.. Otokae?!

“A-are you serious? You want to go to the the d-dance with m-me?” I stuttered with my face feeling hot. And he flashed me a smirk.

“I don’t know. Do I? Maybe I did get the wrong person.” He doesn’t like me. I knew it..

I quickly let go of my grasp on him. “Yeah, you did. You could put me down now..” I gave him a small smile, but on the inside, I wanted to burst into tears again.

I waited for him to put me down, but he didn’t. He held onto me even tighter. “I was kidding.. I’m never going to let go of you, so put your arms around my neck, again. Oh yeah, you never answered my question by the way. ”

“What do I say to Kai?” I asked. I saw him roll his eyes at me.

“So you like me? And you’re worried about what to say to Kai?” Before I was going to answer him, he spoke up again. “Are you sure you like me?”

No, because I love you. I just nodded my head at him and I quickly looked away, not wanting to face him. I should just shut up, because I talk too much. I hope I’m not annoying him..

“Alright, you’re going to the dance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter