The ending

Midnight 한밤중

 

“Unnie ! I am home.” Her eyes spot everywhere. But Ha Neul can`t be trace. Eunji gazed at the clock on the wall. It already passes midnight.

 

Eunji went to the kitchen. Ha Neul was faced back. She brightly gets her sister. “Unnie..” She wants to hugger her. But, only feel the pain hurt her belly. The pain that she never felt before. Eunji looked down, a knife stuck in her stomach. Blood spattered to the floor. Her white gown changes into red.

 

Ha Neul giggled, she satisfied. Eunji collapsed. Her voices trembled in pain, “Un..niee..” tears are falling down from side of her eyes. “Wae..yo.. unnie ?”

 

Ha Neul bit her lips, “Unnie ?” Her tears spilled. “Yay.. Don’t call me unnie with your dirty mouth.” Ha Neul pull her sister hair harshly and stomp her head to the drawer. Eunji begged for help. Ha Neul laughed saw her sister was dying.

 

“Un..nie.. please.. it hurt.” Her face was pale. Ha Neul not even bother to hear her sister. She kicked her until Eunji shoved to wall. Almost all her body part sinks in blood. Eunji try to crawl to the back door. But, Ha Neul pushed and slaps her face repeatedly.

 

“There is no one can seized Dongwoon from me. But you unlucky brat..” She took out the knife and stuck it again for twice. Eunji screamed in pain.

 

“You took away Dongwoon from me. I hate you !!!” Ha Neul yelled at her. She cries.

 

“That the same thing goes to our parents. They love you Eunji-ah.. they only care about you. They send me to hell boarding school while you ??? You can pick whatever you choose. So, I decided to end their life.” Ha Naeul Eunji cheek. “Poor you.. you know what, there is no accident. Because I, myself ruined appa car. Hihihi…” She laughed again.

 

“Because all people love you.. Appa, omma.. even Dongwoon. That’s why I hate you !! I HATE YOU !!!” She strangles her neck. Eun Ji suffocates, she weakly struggled to get her live.

 

“Unnie.. mianheyo.. unnie..” Her ceased. “Mwo ?”

 

“I am sorry.. i. love.you. unnie..” Ha Neul back to her sense when Eun Ji gets weak. Her body was completely cold.  Her swollen eyes almost shut. Ha Neul panics.

 

“Eunji ! Eunji ! Yay.. open your eyes. NA EUNJI !!!!”

 

 

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

How was that ??

I know Im lacking of skill. TT.TT

Still i hope you guys like it. Tengs guys. I love you. <3