The End ~

Can't Stop Me From Loving You

I walked towards a bench where I could see Jaejoong sitting.

“Hey!” He stood up and I gave him a hug.

“Jaejoong before you start I just want to tell you that Jay just told me everything,” I started.

His eyes widened, “He did?”

“Yeah… I’m still in shock.” I laughed.

“I think it all happened for the better,” he laughed too.

I nodded, “How’s Eun Mi?”

“She’s good,” his eyes looked sparkly. I could instantly tell that he was in love.

“Ohhhh,’ I crooned. “Someone’s in love,” I gave him a friendly push with my elbow.

He chuckled, “That’s actually why I called you. Our marriage is in two weeks and I wanted to invite you all.”

“NO WAY!” I jumped up. “I’m so happy for you. This is the best news ever!” I gave him another hug.

“I would love to go. Thanks for inviting us.” I added.

“No problem. Here are the cards. There’s one for everyone.”

We talked for at least three hours until it started to get dark and I called Jay.

Jay was also happy to hear that Jaejoong was getting married.

“You’re lucky. You can wear your new dress,” said Jay.

I started to laugh, “I forgot about that!”

“What do you want to do right now?” he then asked.

“I don’t feel like going home, they’re probably still going crazy over Junho.”

“We can go to mine. My dad is out all night with Jessica and Jinwoon is meeting up with his girlfriend,” he said.

“Jinwoon got a girlfriend?” I asked shocked.

“Yeah, he was in love before going crazy at home but shockingly he found out yesterday that his girlfriend’s dad is a police officer.” We both laughed out loud.

“He probably came home and kissed you and your father for stopping him from going crazy,” I said between my laughter.

“Yeah.”

We arrived to Jay’s house soon after. We went inside and found something in his fridge to munch on.

After that we went to his room to watch some TV. We both lied down on his bed cuddling.

“Lee Ji Hyo,” Jay whispered.

“Yeah?” I asked looking up.

"I'm the luckiest man alive for having you by my side." He whispered genuinely.

I felt a warm feeling wash over me, "And I'm the luckiest girl." 

“I’ve wanted to do this for a while.” And with that he kissed me passionately.

I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach as Jay went lower and nibbled on my neck.

"One second," I said. "Let me turn off the lights."

~~~~~~~~~~ 2 Years Later ~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m home!” I heard Jay yell as soon as he stepped into the apartment.

“Welcome Home Baby.” I quickly washed my hand and walked towards the door to give him a kiss.

Yes, that’s right, Jaebeom and I moved in together. It was easier like that. This way we could do whatever we wanted to without being watched. My aunt and uncle were not sure about it at first but after spending time with Jay they started to really like him. They really worried for Taecyeon, TOP and Junho but not like it mattered since everyone was always at our apartment.

“Chansung and Junsu called earlier, they said that they would come over after they finish their ‘business,” I informed him.

“Nothing unusual,” he joked and walked inside. “Hmmm, it smells good.”

“Nothing unusual,” I answered mockingly.

We finished eating in no time and I was giving Jay a massage. He opened his business just like he wanted to. It took him a year, but now he is extremely successful. He is a CEO of a trading company and he makes a lot of money. I graduated high school and I got accepted into university. I am majoring in law at the moment.

Soon after we ate, Junsu and Chansung were knocking on the door.

"Hey," I greeted as I let Junsu and his girlfriend in. 
I looked at Chansung who was holding a cake.

"Where's YOUR girlfriend," I teased. Nickhun and him were the only ones who were still single.

"She's rigt here," he answered cockily while holding his cake up higher.

I laughed. "Shut up and come in."

Everyone else came to our apartment soon after. We made sure to meet often with everyone.

We were all getting seated to watch a movie when we jumped up when we heard loud banging on the door.

“Who’s that banging so loud?” I wondered.

Jay got up quickly and I was right at his heels. Jay put his finger to his lips to hush me.

I looked behind me and Chansung and Junsu were there, also ready. Chansung was eating an apple with his other hand on his gun.

Jay swiftly walked towards our hallway closet and pulled out something black. It took me a while to realize what he was holding.

He opened the door quickly and pointed his gun at two armed men.

“Wrong house?” asked Jaebeom threateningly. 

“What the hell!” I exclaimed. “I thought you were over that!”

“Sorry baby but this will happen once in a while.” He looked at me apologitcally.

“But… but… the gun,” I was still surprised.

“It’s a part of me… I just couldn’t get rid of it.”

I shook my head.

Yes, that’s right, I’m going out with a gangster and he can’t stop me from loving him...

============================================================================

OMG It's done :O

Thanks to all my subscribers!!!Lova Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!

More fanfics coming soon for sure!!

I'll post up a chapter when the new fanfic is out! It's gonna be with ZICO!!! Oh yeaaahh!! <3 My New Bias! <3 Block B are actually awesome! Check them out if you haven't :)