Why is he so cold?

Unprepared to fall in love with you.

The doctor told you to take the rest of the week off from school. You wanted to go back the next day just to show everyone how strong you were. They probably considered you weak & vulnerable now that you had been beaten up.

You wokeup the next morning at 6 AM sharp & washed up. You looked at yourself in the mirror as you had slight bruising on your face & the rest of your body. You frowned, but there was nothing a little foundation & concealer couldn't fix. You started curling your hair as your mom came in your room. "Omo, Ah Joong-ah, why are you getting ready?" she asked. "I'm going to school." you said in a low voice afraid that she'd prohibit it & get mad at you. "School? But the doctor said you could take the week off." she didn't seem mad or anything so you knew she'd let you go. 

"I want to go eomma. Please let me go." She gave you a small smile, "Okay. But if anything happens to you, I'm going to feel like it's my fault." she warned. You laughed, "Eomma~ Nothing's going to happen to me, I promise! I have Myungsoo!" you said with a wide smile but then your eyes widened as Myungsoo was the first person that popped into your head. Myungsoo, not Sehun. Then you thought, how come Sehun hadn't visited you or even called you after what happened? 

"Myungsoo's a really nice boy." your mom told you. "But what about Sehun? What happened to him?" she asked with a worried voice. "I don't know.." you said truthfully. She patted your back lightly, "Well everything's going to be fine. I'll lay out your uniform for you & drive you to school." she did that then went downstairs to prepare your breakfast. You finished getting ready & had your breakfast. Your mom took you to school at 8. 

You walked in & immediately all eyes were on you. Every one stared you down as if you were some kind of foreign creature. They couldn't believe that you had actually managed to come to school today. "She's something else." "She's my role model, she's amazing!" "Baek Ah Joong jjang!" You heard various students say. A smile crept onto your face as you saw how encouraging they were. Some students you didn't even know came up to you & gave you a "fighting!" 

You got to your locker & Ji Yong was there. Her eyes widened when she saw you, "Yah why are you here?!" she practically yelled. "What, I can't even come to my own school?" you asked as you got your stuff. "Well, no one thought you'd even come." she said in a mumble but you managed to hear her clearly. You rolled your eyes, "Yah, I'm Baek Ah Joong did you forget that? I'm a strong person." She scoffed, "Yeah yeah whatever you say."

"Ah Joong-ah!" You turned & saw Kai running towards you. You two collided into a tight hug, "Are you okay? What hurts? I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you!" he said almost all at once. "Kai, Kai! Calm down. I'm fine." you gave him a reassuring smile. He ruffled your hair, "Good. I'm glad that you're okay." The three of you walked into class & once again everyone looked at you. You went to your seat & sat down. Just after, Sehun walked in with a friend. They were laughing but when his eyes met yours he stopped. His face was now expressionless as he sat down next to Kai.

You frowned, why had he ignored you? Was something wrong? "Ji Yong-ah, did you see that?" she looked up from her book, "See what?" she asked. "Sehun ignored me.." you said in a sad voice. "Well maybe he's having a bad morning. she said. "He was just laughing away with his friend then his face immediately fell when he saw me." you said on the verge of tears. "Well I don't know, go ask him what's wrong." Ji Yong said. You were just about to get up & do that when the teacher walked in to start the class.


Hey guys! So I decided to rewrite the chapters that went missing. This is like completely different from what I had previously written (if you got to read the previous ones, let me know what you think of this one!) I actually think I like this one more. ^^ So comment & let me know what you think! Also, I'm going to try to update as much as I can today to make up for the time I left you guys without updates. I know I did have a poster for this story but it's on my laptop & I'm not at home so for now I'm just using pictures of the most used character for the chapter!

Listening to- "Soom" by B2ST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTbC1UsBtek